Your input is needed! LOOK over my pix list and let me know what I NEED to buy next!

Def. consider the azur. I have the speedy which my dh bought me, but I really wanted the saleya. It's a gorgeous look for summer. But, if you're not getting a bag until mid august, I would go for red epi.

I like the Suhali suggestion. Are you a fan of the Riveting bags? I have the Black Lambskin Riveting on my wishlist, such a gorgeous bag! You have a wonderful collection, may I ask how long you've been collecting?

How about an mc speedy, an epi montaigne or epi passy?

Mas, thanks...I think my MC is about on overload! I like the epi idea. I was eyeing up a Pont Neuf in red at the boutique this past weekend...the Montaigne was a bit too big and the Passy well, I think I like the Pont Neuf a bit more. That may be just the ticket. Thanks.

Def. consider the azur. I have the speedy which my dh bought me, but I really wanted the saleya. It's a gorgeous look for summer. But, if you're not getting a bag until mid august, I would go for red epi.

Thanks TexasGirl. I am really feeling the red epi now. I see a post a bit further down and I may be thinking a red epi Lockit!

Terrific collection. Do you like red? The first thing that popped into my head was "that collection needs something in red". Say, an epi Jasmin or epi Lockit.

Yes, Melocoton I love RED!! I love your epi red lockit idea. Does it have gold hardware? I am hoping you say yes...cause I love the gold. My only red is my Pomme 4 key holder!

I like the Suhali suggestion. Are you a fan of the Riveting bags? I have the Black Lambskin Riveting on my wishlist, such a gorgeous bag! You have a wonderful collection, may I ask how long you've been collecting?

The riveting bags are GORGEOUS, but I was taken back when I saw how big they were! I think too big for me. I have been seriously collecting for 2 years. The couple LVs that I had prior to that I had for a long, long time! The Suhali suggestion is great, however when I am ready to go Suhali I want to go big price wise...perhaps for a big birthday that may come up in 7 or 8 years! Thanks Jessiebug!!