Your husband's indulgences

that is so funny! my DH buys drumkits. LOTS of them. Sure he is a professional drummer but how many kits do you really need? He prefers about 3 or 4 kits and plays them on records all the time. But what about the 20 or so others??? STORAGE. Also, he collects pipes and I must say they are beautiful. My gay friends always say I married a gay man cause he actually likes my handbags. He's a design freak. I guess its true what they say, male musicians/artists are definitely in touch with their feminine side!:lol:

jehaga said:
My DH likes to buy cheap shoes for himself which he never wears, so we've got boxes and boxes of brand new cheap shoes around the house. Also, when the credit card statement comes, I'll see that he's spent hundreds of dollars at the swimming pool store, and I'll have no idea what he spent it on. But trust me, I don't utter a single word, not when he doesn't even bother asking how much my purses cost anymore.
That is funny!:lol: :lol: ...but, do you have a pool?:amazed: :shrugs:

Husbands are funny. Mine buys guitars, but doesnt play.... He buys watches, but when I ask 'what time is it' he says i'm not wearing a watch, and any of the latest tech gadgets. He too loves everything Hermes, so I am lucky that way.

Kou - at least your SO is "learning". better late than never! and don't sweat the "silent treatment." he'll talk to you by morning.

Rosie - i'm sorry but i'm w/ lilach on this one. call me old fashion, but the rings on your wedding finger is your DH's responsibility!:sad:

Last but not least, I think Gmel is right. Men (SO, DH, BF, whatever) are just funny in general. yes, they may drive us batty at times but we still love them. Go figure.

mine doesn't buy anything extravagant for himself. the most expensive thing that he has ever bought was his Breitling watch. i am just glad that he is the one who saves, if not, i just might have to get a job at Burger King.:lol:

My fiancee recently acquired a Pagani Zonda at a cool price of US$1 million. He is so obsessed with cars that he don't mind splurging on them extravagantly. Having said that, I've received the best present in my life last week. Something that money can't buy.

"HIS DECLARATION OF LOVE TO ME IN FRONT OF MY FRIENDS & FAMILIES AT MY SISTER'S WEDDING."

:crybaby: :girlsigh:

dior24 said:
My fiancee recently acquired a Pagani Zonda at a cool price of US$1 million. He is so obsessed with cars that he don't mind splurging on them extravagantly. Having said that, I've received the best present in my life last week. Something that money can't buy.

"HIS DECLARATION OF LOVE TO ME IN FRONT OF MY FRIENDS & FAMILIES AT MY SISTER'S WEDDING."

HOW SWEET!!:girlsigh: :tender: :girlsigh: :tender: He is a keeper!

dior24 said:

Oh, I'm a sucker for sob story! *sniffle,sniffle*:crybaby:

dior -- that is the sweetest thing I have ever heard!

My hubby thinks I'm nuts, absolutely out of my mind. I usually try to hide my purchases (claimed Hermes was a charity once...haha). He refuses to believe the bags are worth something, which is the worst part. He bought a gazillion dollar boat this year (and I told him I was going to buy that many bags) and claims that we can pass it down through generation, it's value will increase, and everyone can enjoy it. I said, the bags are going down through the generations, the value will also increase, and everyone can enjoy it...by looking at it when I carry it!

Dior your fiance is such a sweetheart, you will have a very happy life together! That is the most important gift of all, I agree. When are you getting married?? So excited for you- you are a very lucky lady.

jag said:
Dior your fiance is such a sweetheart, you will have a very happy life together! That is the most important gift of all, I agree. When are you getting married?? So excited for you- you are a very lucky lady.
I'm getting married end of this year around December. :love: