Your honest opinion!

What shall I do with it?

1. Keep it!

2. Drop it!

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. What do you think about this Versace bag?
    Please tell me your honest opinion!

CIMG2247.JPG CIMG2246.JPG

It was a present and I'm a little bit indecisive what I should think about this bag.:weird:
  2. Honestly..I dont like it...but thats just me..I dont wear that shape and I dont really wear much metallic!
    Let me know ...good luck!
  3. I don't wear a lot of metallics either but I kind of like this bag. It has that sassy bright Vegas or Miami feel to it that sings of money! I think it'd look fantastic with a white suit!
  4. Love the shape, hate the metallic. I say exchange it for a different color.
  5. I think it's a very nice bag, but seems too dressy.
  6. I dont really care for it, but its a great shape :biggrin:
  7. Its a bit gaudy. At first I liked it but then I clicked closeup.......:sad:

8. I think its hot!
  9. I love the shape and it's gorgeous.
  10. I think this bag was discussed a week or so ago in a thread about Kimmora Lee - there was a pic of her carrying it. I don't care for gold in general, but I like the shape, too.
  11. With a toned down outfit that's very tailored and has no bling on the clothing--just fine!
  12. I like the shape but i'm not sure about the colors-i'm not really into metallics, but if it is what you like and goes with your wardrobe I would say keep it!
  13. Fabulous bag!!!
  14. The bag is very nice. It's more dressier bag I guess. It's a present? Wow, keep it and enjoy the bag!
  15. I Love It!!!!!!!!!!!!!