Your Holy Grail Foundation

another vote for makeup forever liquid lift! great coverage.. . their loose pwder gives an airbrushed looking finish.

wanna try their HD loose powder tho. .. has anyone tried it yet?

couture dreams: i love the makeupforever but im loving your complexion in your profile pic! it`s almost tempting me to try chanel! lol.. . does their liquid foundation feel heavy?

I don't really like foundation, so I've only been using tinted moisturizers for a while now since I prefer very very sheer (and concealer if I need to cover a blemish)...until Armani's new Face Fabric foundation. If you want medium coverage, then this isn't for you. I have an oily t-zone, and normal in other areas. This is probably the sheerest foundation on the market, but somehow gives me a flawless complexion by evening everything out and minimizes my larger pores better than anything I've tried, other than one with heavier coverage. It's pretty matte (for those who like that) and gets great reviews. Prada's hydrating gel tint was my hg until this. The shade is perfect also.

Last edited:
Everyday Minerals - when I have it on, nobody ever guesses I got makeup on, it looks so natural.

This, too, is my holy grail. It gives an even coverage and doesn't make me itch. A co-worker was surprised when I told her I use mineral foundation. She couldn't believe how natural it looks. :tup:

i have combo skin (mostly dry but oily on my nose) and i swear by prescriptives virtual youth. it has such a nice dewy finish and always makes my face look flawless!

Shiseido The Make-Up Stick Foundation is brilliant for my normal to slightly dry skin. It smooths on like a dream compared to other stick foundations, it's quick and it's easy and really makes me look so much better than I did before!

My skin type used to be combination with a tendency to be more oily close to my nose. It's getting dryer in places now that I've hit 30 and I have found that for the most part I am pretty normal with minimal breakouts.

My favorite foundation is Estee Lauder Double Wear. They also have a new formula of double wear that is a lighter coverage and I am currently using it. It's the only foundation I have found that smoothes over my pores without looking obvious. It really has more coverage than I need but I love the flawless finish it gives. It's not heavy as I can still see the few little freckles I have.

I have used it for years. I don't understand why but I keep buying other brands and try the new things. It's just my nature:smile: But I always go back to the Double Wear.

Bare Escentuals!!!!!

I have super duper sensitive skin I've tried everything out there. The only 3 that did not give me an allergic reaction were bobbi brown foundation stick, la mer & clinique but I didn't really love any of them. My friend introduced me to Bare Escentuals & I've been using it for close to 3 years & :heart: the stuff!! I'll never use anything else!!