Your Hermès in action!

Constance is a dream. I cant wait to see it..Bring it out Kat Lee.

For your curiosity first. Constance reveal:
Élan black in Box leather with lizard buckle. These were taken in May (when got it) then July. Oh dear, I only took it out once. Not fair from me. Will take it out more. More to be followed. 😊 Thank you dear.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    603.2 KB · Views: 45,283
Élan black in Box leather with lizard buckle. These were taken in May (when got it) then July. Oh dear, I only took it out once. Not fair from me. Will take it out more. More to be followed. �� Thank you dear.

Oh Dear God! :faint:

And it's in BOX leather with lizard buckle?!!! OMGGGGG! STUNNING! LOVE :loveeyes: Congrats!

Kat Lee it would be a crime not to use this beautiful baby. You wear it so well. Thank you for posting these pics. You made my day.

Élan black in Box leather with lizard buckle. These were taken in May (when got it) then July. Oh dear, I only took it out once. Not fair from me. Will take it out more. More to be followed. 😊 Thank you dear.

You should take her out more often, Kat Lee. She is gorgeous and looks amazing on you :love:.

• Love
Reactions: Nerja and 880
Oh Dear God! :faint:

And it's in BOX leather with lizard buckle?!!! OMGGGGG! STUNNING! LOVE :loveeyes: Congrats!

Kat Lee it would be a crime not to use this beautiful baby. You wear it so well. Thank you for posting these pics. You made my day.

Awww Thank you dear Rami. I dare not commit a crime:P....so out more with Ms.Constance!! Thank you for your sweet words.

• Love
Reactions: 880

I'm not a huge Constance fan as the big metallic H has been come super recognizable (and apart from my C jumbo I'm moving away from that style-wise) but I do love this semi "so black" version. It's stunning esp with the exotic skin thrown in there.

I'm not a huge Constance fan as the big metallic H has been come super recognizable (and apart from my C jumbo I'm moving away from that style-wise) but I do love this semi "so black" version. It's stunning esp with the exotic skin thrown in there.

I agree with everything here! Although I have 2 Constances with the huge H it took me ages to get over it. [emoji13]

Last edited:
  • Love

That is gorgeous. Love the look of box with lizard. Love your outfits too.

• Love

Dear LaChocolat. I see what you mean. I love its uniqueness with the lizard buckle. It's such an amazing combination IMO. Thank you. 😘

• Love

Élan black in Box leather with lizard buckle. These were taken in May (when got it) then July. Oh dear, I only took it out once. Not fair from me. Will take it out more. More to be followed. [emoji4] Thank you dear.

What an amazing and rare Constance! Kat.Lee you always have me envious of your pieces! [emoji29][emoji7][emoji173]️

• Love