Your Hermes Christmas Wish

WOW GF :wtf: My tree PALES in comparison!

It's a little cheap... cost me $40-$50 for the whole tree, including the garland, lights, icicles, balls, ornaments and ribbon.... We call it the Martha Stewart tree because it's all burgundy and gold and my friends all say it looks like martha :shame:

I love Martha! Your tree does not pale in comparison! It's beautiful!

LOL - all the boxes in my pic are empty, anyway!

Haha, mine aren't empty, but I know what's in all of them because it's all stuff I bought already :graucho:

SO says someday soon he'll be taking care of me and I won't have to work anymore and I'll have a tree like that with boxes to open on Christmas :love: He's such a sweetie.

Love this thread! Great trees, and you did a creative job of decorating them. I'll attempt to throw my Christmas tree together tomorrow, or the next day, or the next day. Remember I just got back from Vegas last night.

attachment.php

Yeah, but like I said.....none of mine are presents....bummer!

So.....what are YOU getting this Christmas, SCL????????

LOL - I just said to DD "quick! We need to decorate the Tree!" "get some Orange Boxes!".

Here's a pic of our 10 minute effort...

Oh, and S, I'm not trying to steal your thunder, your tree is so much nicer! Taking pics like this just cracks me up 'cause I email them to my DH to scare the crap out of him!!!!!

Love it GF. Putting boxes on the branches certainly beats fiddling with tying ornaments on. What a great idea. I'm stealing the concept, if I may?

^ of course!

Wouldn't you love tonnes of the wee size ones to hang all over? OR....just a tower of BIG Boxes????

Ahhhhhh!

Reality - I'll probably have ONE Orange Box under the tree this year, but ANY orange is good!