Your Funny Honey...

1. Humorous, strange, interesting, and/or disturbing H comments made by your loved ones...

DH and I were talking about Thailand...of course, my random stream of consciousness went to my bags... DH says, "I thought you were going to take Louise." Duh, Louise? :shrugs: "Oh, you mean Evelyne", I said, "but we can call her Louise if you would like..." Evelyne, aka Louise, is looking forward to the trip...

2. I don't have a DH or an SO at the moment but that is adorable!

3. SoCal Thats funny lol

4. I have a cute DS story. Earlier this year I was going to my monthly networking dinner (which is just a group of gals who get together once a month to drink and laugh, not really networking...) and DS (DS is six years old) looked at me with a puzzled expression. "What's the matter," I asked. DS said: "Aren't you going to bring your Kelly?" I gave him a huge hug, grabbed a Kelly, transfered my stuff into it and headed out the door!

5. SoCal & Ninja Sue, those are two adorable stories. I don't know why I can't think of any right now. Need to drink coffee first.

6. ;) Sue, your DS' future wife will be thanking you many times over!

7. My Funny Honey loves to take what he calls Road Trips to various locations. Usually it's to inspect or buy a car for his collection...... Except now.....whenever he brings up a possible driving trip, he always makes sure there's at least one Hermes boutique either on the way or at our destination:idea:

8. Cute stories everyone! My DH cracks me up...He talks Hermes with me all the time and then he'll stop mid-sentence and say "How do I know all this stuff?" I also laugh whenever he says "Well my SA said..." :roflmfao:

9. Susi, your DH is sooooo sweet!

10. crochetbella, I "joined" my DH to the Hermes Club with a new H wallet for Christmas. Now, he has his own personal orange box!

Awwww, thanks, Sue! I agree!

1havanewallet.JPG 1havanewallet2.JPG
  11. Isus...I did the same! Purchased DH a money clip for Christmas...he loved it! When looking around for his "stuff", he will ask, "Where is my H H H clip?" Not sure where he picked up the triple H...we also discussed this and decided it must be associated with his football interests...we seem to recall the dome in Minneapolis as being named the HHH Metrodome at some point...

12. I need to get mine something of his own...we do share pocket squares. :p He wants an H watch for his B-day. :smile:

13. It is awesome to have your DH in the Hermes Club! I bought my DH an H cashmere coat two years ago. He loves it!

14. ^ Good and not so good... He appreciates the quality of the bags, etc...but...also has a pretty good understanding of what they cost... So...he is very supportive on one hand...but...sometimes I can see the calculator running totals in his head...

My SA is also "genius" in that she addresses Christmas and New Year's cards to both of us... I introduced them one time so that he would know whom to ask for if he ever needed a little something (for me, of course)... Although he would say he never has an opportunity to choose something for me because I have already purchased it and indicated he is now "done"...

15. Love it!

NS...The training with DS seems to be proceeding quite nicely!!! :shame:

Isus...I was a bit disappointed to learn that Bangkok does not have Hermes...would have made a great "pit stop"...