Your FOTD's!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. i know we have a lot of cosmetics junkies here so i thought this would be a fun thread for us to have. please post your FOTD's (face of the days) via either a photo or written description.

i hope many of us participate!
  2. i guess i'll start then :p. i don't like posting my face online, but here's a photo of my eye make-up for today.

i used my anastasia brow pencil to fill in my extremely sparse brows, and then layered 2 different shades of pink dior eyeshadows (don't know the names off the top of my head) and finished the look off with my black bobbi brown gel liner and YSL everlong mascara.

since i was in a rush this morning i quickly sprayed sk-ii airtouch foundation all over my face, set it with la mer loose powder, and applied everyday minerals blush in black to school.

i like to plan out my make-up looks when i'm bored, so here's tomorrow's eye that i filled in on a mac face chart using lancome eyeshadows:

and what will probably be wednesday's face filled in on these cute face charts i found on
  3. i love FOTD's!! I'll post soon :yahoo:
  4. I love this thread!! I don't want to post my whole face online, so I'm going to do a written description with product pics, if that's okay. The look I was going for today was "Georgia Peach"-- sunkissed dewy skin, juicy lips and cheeks and soft brown eyes...

I started out by stippling on Max Factor Whipped Creme liquid foundation with a damp sponge. Next, I lightly applied Benefit Hoola with a fluffy brush across my cheeks, nose, forehead and chin.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

I lightly applied the Peach blush from the Too Faced Plaything of Passion Palette on the apples of my cheeks, over the bronzer. I also used the dark brown shadow from this palette with Too Faced Liquifeye as liner.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Next I applied Smashbox Eyeshadow in Bronze from my lashline to the crease and I blended Smashbox Eyeshadow in Strike from the crease to my brow.

I did a light dusting of Coty Airspun Loose Face Powder with a big fluffy brush.

5. .....

Next I used Lancome Crayon Glisse in White in the inner corner of my eyes. I curled my lashes, and I applied Bourjois Volume Glamour Ultra Black Mascara.

I applied Tarte Cheek Stain in Tipsy to the apples of my cheeks directly from the tube and I just blended it with my fingers.
    I finished by applying Tarte Lipgloss in Westley (the peach one from the Westley and Buttercup duo)...
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Whew! That seems like so much makeup when I see it like this. It had so many images I had to do 2 posts :p
  6. claire i know what you mean about not wanting to post your photo. i'll probably be posting dismembered parts of my face (a random eye or lip here and there :p) along with product photos and descriptions.

thanks so much for posting, i was afraid nobody would want to participate :sweatdrop:. your tarte cheek stain looks like it would look gorgeous on.

and princess i can't wait to see your FOTD.:woohoo:.
  7. Aww you're welcome! I love this thread-- I'll probably post everyday! I love seeing what products people use and how they use them :girlsigh:

I looove Tarte cheek stains! I have 4 of them (and 3 more on the way), but this one is my favorite! It looks really orange in the tube, but it comes out a really natural dewy apricot. It smells like peaches too! I love it!! :love:

Where can I get those MAC sheets btw? Those are so cool!!!!
  8. the mac sheets are available here

i like them because the face/eye shape is more realistic than the bellasugar one, but they kinda scare me at the same time :s
  9. what a fun thread! I don't have any pics, but here's a written description:

Revlon Colorstay Active Foundation spf25 in Sand Beige
    Shishiedo Brow Powder Compact in BL3
    Everyday Minerals Dusting Powder in Tinted
    Victoria Secret eyeshadow in bronze
    Mac eyeliner in dark brown
    Nars lip gloss in pinkish-gold
  10. All I have on is some cheap eyeliner and Rimmel lipgloss. Earlier it was Burt's Bees.

But then again, I'm only 15 and I don't have time in the morning for makeup :biggrin:
  11. YAY! What fun! Here is what I did today:
    La Mer Skin Tint in Light all over face
    Tarte Cheek Stain in Tipsy on apples of cheeks
    Hourglass eyeshadow in a very, pale peach on browbone
    Hourglass eyeshadow in a muted turquoise on lids
    Cargo liner in black on upper and lower lids--softly smudged
    Shisedo loose powder dusted all over
    Lashes curled and I used Avon Shock Mascara
    Nars Orgasm gloss
  12. Oh boy! This is going to be a fun thread! What I wore today:
    Estee Lauder Espresso Cup as eyeliner, Clinique lash doubling mascara, MAC goldmine eyeshadow, and Lancome juicy tube-dreamylicious.
  13. I usually post my makeup in the other thread we have, but here we go- :smile:

Washed my face with Shiseido deep cleansing foam, from the Pureness line. La Mer on my neck, cheeks, around nose and undereye area. I let it sink in for ten minutes, so I got started on my eye makeup and hair. I used Urban Decay primer potion as an eyeshadow and eyeliner base. I lined the top lid with Urban Decay liquid liner. The lower lashline was lined with a Bobbi Brown kohl pencil, gently smudged. I used 3 different Chanel eyeshadows from a palette from winter 07. Applied Chanel Inimitable mascara in waterproof on lower and upper lashes. Oh I also used benefit mr. frosty on my inner rims of my eyes. I applied Guerlain Meteorite Powder to my cheekbones along with NARS Orgasm blush. Armani micro-fil loose powder on my t-zone area and curled my hair. I love big soft curls. :yes:
  14. ^^ ur always inspiring me! i have to be more diligent
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.