Your FIRST LV outing

1. Dear LVpf members,

I've been wondering about this question:

Does your first outing with your BRAND NEW LV (especially when its your first) affect you consciously? Like was your first experience with her good or bad?
    Mine was horrible :crybaby: I had the worst time EVER!

but the good news is I'm taking my dear *cough* not-to-be-revealed-yet bag tomorrow to a very fancy place :graucho:

2. Hmm. My first outing was good, I'm just extra conscious to be careful with her (not putting her down on something dirty, watching how I hold the bag, careful of the pantina). I also had someone compliment me on my speedy the first day I brought her out, so that made me feel good too!

However.. I'm a little, I guess nervous to bring my LV's out here at college. I go to a really liberal school who hate anything mainstream or "upper class", so I really don't use them here. :weird:

3. Me too! I still don't want to take my LV to where I study because the place is already filled up with shall we say "upper class" and I used to HATE the thought of LV...but then I bought my LV for myself and not to show it off in front of the girls..Gosh why do we have to suffer that much?

4. hmm, doesn't really affect me. I use mine to school all the time. I see a lot of girls carry designer bags at my college.

5. ummmmmmmmmm, the same i am taking my bag anywehere i go, but i am very careful in the way am holding my bag and not putting my bag on the floor or not putting it on a dirtly floor.

6. My first LV was a papillon 26 - it was used from eBay- and I was sooo worried! I felt like :ninja: b/c it was the most expensive bag I had ever bought in my life.....

It was awesome!

7. I always wait like a month before I use my new bags for the first time lol!! it has to be the perfect time

8. Ha, I forget about it.

Usually, im saving up for a new bag and I get it, I just really want it to be in my arms.

The part that hits my heart is opening it for the first time, right out of the brown box!

Delicious!

9. ha, o completely agree sohpia...opening that box!

10. <----no, im just more conscious of the surroundings, where i put the bag, etc....

11. My first LV I was a Sonatine - it was so special to me that I would not use it, and bought a damier papillon instead. The first time I took the pap out, I was so excited, and loved the stares at my bag. Now I don't notice if anyone looks at my bag.

12. I actually feel a little self conscious if it is a mono because I don't like the white vachetta and feel like I am screaming "look at my new LV". but when I got a damier speedy, I was so excited to wear it right away

13. I just try to careful when I'm going out to not spill anything or put it on the floor.

14. Usually I am super nervous and very very careful!!!!! The gals at school can tell when its new because I noticeably baby it!

15. I think my first time with every bag is like.... walking on cotton candy clouds with sprinkles of LV multicolore confetti LOL! but then the experience steadily declines at a FAST pace lol