Your first color choice from S/S 07?

?

Your first color choice from S/S 07?

1. unnamed blue

2. noir/black

3. cafe/coffee

4. truffe/truffle

5. vert gazon/grass green

6. rouge vermillon/vermilion (orange red)

7. vert d'eau/water green

8. blanc/white

9. marine/navy

10. bleu de france/french blue

11. naturel/natural

12. bleu glacier/glacier blue

13. anthracite

14. argile/clay

15. cobalt

16. undecided

17. don't like any of them

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Now that most of us have seen and absorbed the new S/S 07 color swatches (thanks green!), which color would you choose as your first choice? I know for many of us it's a difficult decision, but I'd like to see what would be a popular color next year.

2. i like french blue.....
    i am a blue girl

3. I like the water green.....

4. I'm a sucker for any seafoam-ish color...so water green for me!

5. vert d'eau

6. I love the kelly green color. Which one is that?

7. vert d'eau :girlsigh::heart:

8. marine! :smile:

9. I'm la-la-la-la-LOVING the seafoamish color... surprisingly! but the cobalt and anthracite are fabulous as well!

no yellow. again. rawr.

10. I love the turquoise colour and the naturel and the seafoam and the bleu glace. O man I 've to start saving up because I want at least 3 of them.

11. Bleu glacier was the first to catch my eye!! :heart: Vert d'eau and the turquoise came in at a very close second, though!
    And I love the cafe and naturel. Uh oh...I think this is the season that is going to break me!! :push:

12. Hey does anyone actually have pictures of what the colours are going to be like.

13. me too! that might have to be my weekender :graucho:

14. i SO undecided!!! its like giving me a headache... but i had to order a bag right this very minute i would get the marine, as for the style - not too sure, city or a twiggy... most likely a twiggy... i dunno... this is too hard.... LOL :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao:

15. My favorites are cafe and blue glacier then maybe natural and anthracite. So many pretty colors though.