Your first Chanel of 2007 will be....

Chloé-Love;1495767 said:
For last year I unfortunately wasn't successful in getting a small black or grey reissue I will try on this year.

My newest dream bags are the following...and I wonder which one I will get first :confused1:

I don't know the name of this bag, that's why I asked in another thread for some facts about this bag.
3zukl6h.jpg

This one is the newest collection. I heard about a 6000€-price for it :wtf: so I will never be able to buy it but maybe I win lottery :rolleyes: ...than this bag will be mine :yes: You like this one or is it too much with all those little charms on it?
4h1vkwg.jpg

Augh! I almost bought something similar to the ones you have in the first photo in summer 2006, I hesitated in Venice and it was gone the next day and I couldn't find it anywhere else, even in Paris or NYC. Are these coming out for s/s 2007?? I must have it!!

Thanks for the advice. :yes:

I actually don't mind carrying a bag by hand--I'm a handbag kinda gal! My main concern is the size: I prefer the look of the GST, but I'm afraid it will be too small, and that the Cerf would accommodate files and newspapers better.

Any chance I could persuade you to take a pic of your Cerf stuffed with your things, so I can see how much it fits??? :graucho:

I am home sick today so took the opportunity to post 2 pics for you - the cerf is pretty roomy even with the 2 text books as you can see. Mine is also getting slouchier from use - when I bought it it was pretty stiff.

Attachments

• cerf1.jpg
    cerf1.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 3,213
  • cerf2.jpg
    cerf2.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 5,214
I am home sick today so took the opportunity to post 2 pics for you - the cerf is pretty roomy even with the 2 text books as you can see. Mine is also getting slouchier from use - when I bought it it was pretty stiff.

Thanks so much for taking pics of your Cerf, Kitty! It really looks roomy. Probably what I need. I am leaning toward getting one--and just like yours, black with gold hardware.

I hope you feel better soon. :flowers: Nothing like tPF to get your mind off a cold, right?

Thanks so much for taking pics of your Cerf, Kitty! It really looks roomy. Probably what I need. I am leaning toward getting one--and just like yours, black with gold hardware.

I hope you feel better soon. :flowers: Nothing like tPF to get your mind off a cold, right?

Yep, I can't think of a better way to spend my day at home :yes:

A black timeless classic. Patent or lambskin.
Or maybe the cotton club tote, when they come out and if they are cute IRL.
I need an every day bag I don't have to worry about.
:drool: