your favourite sunglasses - are???

I have really cute pink ones from american eagle that I paid $10 for. I don't do expensive sunglasses, because I would sit on them, lose them, or scratch them with sand at the beach. :smile:

I have been eying a really cute pair of Micheal Kors ones, with little rhinestones on the side ( only $80.) but I'd just rather spend money on something else. :-P

stewartjl3 said:
Thanks Starr...They did fit beautifully...I founf them on a website from the Uk a few minutes ago...so maybe I will reorder. I would love to see the Tom Ford in Olive...so you know the name of them or what site? I looked on Bg. and found these, Kind of fun??
BGD3865_mp.jpg
d these

I LOVE these! I think they would look great! It's so hard to choose without trying though....I could never buy shades online unless I was replacing a pair. If you loved them as I still do, get another pair. These are very flattering on oval/heart shaped faces.

Ohh such cute sunglasses everyone has! I have a $15 pair from Aldo, haha. I've had more than 5 pairs of sunglasses, but I keep losing them, so I'll just stick with the cheap ones for now.

my faves are my old black Blinde Bagel - the perfect pair of sunglasses - for now anyway, ask me again next year and it will be another pair. Have two pairs of Prada that are nice too and that I still use