Your favourite chanel bag!

1. Hi girls,

I was wondering, if you could own only one chanel which one would you get?

The reason I am asking is that I have finally managed to save enough money i.e around $1600 and believe me this is very difficult considering my handbag obsession and I want a chanel, but I want something that is actually worth my savings.

2. hey CYPRUS 0o0o0o you've got a great savings plan - let me on your secret!!!
    my dream CHANEL bag would probably be reissue black with gold or silver hardware, or a Black Caviar leather bowling bag - like Swankys! (i think its Swanky who has one)...they're so beautiful!!! :love: BUT i must say since i dont have any of these... my favourite CHANEL piece is my Cambon Bowling black with white cc :love: she's prrrrrrrrrretttttttttttty!!!
    :love:

3. For the past six months, every time I felt the urge to get a handbag I would write a cheque to my fiancee and he would cash and save the money to an account I dont hace access to.:lol: :roflmfao: Believe me its hard but the cause is worth it!

4. Black reissue with silver hardware. Not sure about the size though, probably the medium

5. medium black classic flap with silver hardware

6. Mine too!

7. mmmm, large resissue, not sure if i'd want black or grey, but silver hardware for sure

8. ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh girls!
    they are all gorgeous:love:

9. jumbo flap bag with Silver hardware.... it's TDF ... :smile:

10. I agree :love:. I'd make that a white jumbo flap with silver hardware :heart:.

11. I'd have to say the lg. reporter bag with the white c's. my god if only i could save up enuf money for that bag.

12. jumbo black classic flap bag in caviar, this will last you forever and ever

Its so classic that I wear it to work every day lol

13. Classic Flap in black lambskin- nothing is more chic or classic. :biggrin:

14. Classic flap bag( medium) in black with gold hardware. A truly classic and elegant bag for every occasion!

15. grey reissue 226