Your favourite actor/actress?

1. who's your favourite actor/actress?

I really like Joaquin Phoenix it wasn't a thought out decision I just noticed that ever movie I have seen with him in has been really good

how about you? any movie you'd recommend to go along with your actor/actress

Joaquin Phoenix try signs, ladder 49 or walk the line

2. My favorite actor is Joaquin Phoenix too. My favorite movies of his are Walk the Line and Gladiator.

My favorite actress is Drew Barrymore. All her movies just make me feel happy. I recommend 50 First Dates and Never Been Kissed.

3. Actor/s: I have two: Edward Norton and Kevin Spacey.
    Actress: Kathy Bates.

4. I have to go with Brad Pitt, because he's too hot.

My favorite actress was always Robin Wright Penn, although she hasn't been in many movies lately.

5. I'm not going to name actors because that list is too long, but my favorite actress is Angelina Joli. I loved her in Girl, Interrupted. She was beyond amazing and stole every scene she was in.

6. Actress: Catherine Hiegel
    Actor: Jonathan Rhys-Meyers :love:

7. Actress: Lauren Graham (Gilmore Girls, Evan Almighty)

Actors: Too many to name...

8. Favorite actor: Tom Hanks (although his roles lately have been questionable haha)

Favorite actress: Julia Roberts

9. Actor: Jake Gyllenhaal

Actresses: Reese Witherspoon, Jennifer Aniston

10. Actor- Heath Ledger
    Actress- Lots of them... Emma Watson, Reese Witherspoon, cant think of more haha

11. Actor - Hugh Jackman (him in the Prestige is wonderful!)
    Actress - Gong Li (her body of work is amazing!)

12. Tim Robins and Tom Hanks.

13. if i could only pick two then denzel washington and natalie portman. cate blanchett comes in a very close second though. love her work and her style.

14. Joaquin Phoenix and Reese Witherspoon at the moment

15. Morgan Freeman and Rachel Weisz