Your Favorite Handbag Designer & Why.......

1. Before I came to this forum, I love LV, Gucci, and Chanel.
    After I came to this forum, I am in love with Chloe and Balenciaga:love: (While still loving what I was loving).

Curious that if there is a poll, which desiner brand will enjoy the most popularity:amuse:

Ladies, now it's your turn!:lol:

2. I'm really liking Marc Jacobs right now for a combination of style and practicality (and gorgeous leather). I love my Chloé Paddington and Chloé's other styles for their whimsy. And Botkier bags are starting to grow on me.

3. I love Louis Vuitton. There is just so much choice, and I really like the Vernis, Epi, and Suhali lines. And there are so many styles within each line as well.

My second favorite is Chanel, because it's so iconic and classic.

4. I'm not really loyal to one line, but if I had to pick one...probably LV or MJacobs.

5. I don't have a set favorite designers because they change constantly as new collections debut. When I started buying designer bags 20 years ago, it was all LV. Now my taste has diversified somewhat. Lately, I'm loving Tod's, Chloe, Balenciaga, BV, and of course the Dior Gaucho.

6. Louis Vuitton, hands down !

7. i love coach and always will...i think they have the most beautiful leather and its clean and simple

8. I'm mostly loyal to LV...but have been known to stray!

I LOVE Chanel! Sadly, my wallet doesn't =(

9. Chanel, Marc Jacobs and LV.

10. Hermes, Chanel, Chloe, fendi, LV, Tod's

11. Chanel, LV, Dior...not loyal I hop around too much.

12. Gucci & MJ are my favorites.

13. I love so many brands: LV, Fendi, Balenciaga, Coach, Tod's, Chloe, and Burberry.

14. Balenciaga and Chloe

15. Lv!!