Your favorite evening bag? Post your pic.s...

1. I couldn't find a favorite evening bag thread so I thought I'd start one

I have a weakness for evening bags... they're so pretty :love:

ok ladies, please post pic.s of some of your favorites... or if you don't have pic.s tell us which are your fav.s?

Here's a few of my fav.s :love:

LV-Bronze.jpg Bordeline.jpg LV-Turquoise.jpg Dior.jpg crystal.jpg
  2. You have an impressive collection, Shop@holic! I too am a big fan of evening bags. Here are two Judith Leiber bags that I own.
    [​IMG]

Here are a few I'd love to own.

[​IMG]
    Judith Leiber
    [​IMG]
    Judith Leiber
    [​IMG]
    Judith Leiber
    [​IMG]
    Judith Leiber

[​IMG]
    Versace

3. Wow shop what a selection I absolutely ADORE that crystal one! Wow

Here are my chloe bracelets

[​IMG]

4. Kat what a collection yours is too!

Gosh fab bags on here

5. Wow! They're beautiful... yours & wish list! :love:

6. Wow, they are gorgeous, esp. love the gold & yellow one :love:

7. OHHH I'm so glad you started this. I love evening bags too and have way more then I use. I just like collecting them. I keep telling my husband we need to go to nicer places just so I can dress up more and use my bags.

I love that purple Fendi. I've had my eye on the black version of that.

I'll post all my evening bags as soon as I can.

8. I have these too

Purple velvet gucci
    [​IMG]

And also this purple prada one (ignore the pics around it)
    [​IMG]

And this wee cheap and cheerful accessorise one
    [​IMG]

9. Great, thanks bagsforme, can't wait to see your collection :biggrin:

That Fendi is adorable 'cause it sparkles so much it catches people's eyes! I've always loved evening bags & collect them too... my boyfriend thinks I'm crazy 'cause I have so many :lol: he nearly threw one out of the car as a joke (I was not amused) could you imagine the trauma - Dior roadkill :wtf:

10. Ooh such beautiful purses :love:
    I don't have an evening bag yet *shock* lol but I never thought I'd need one..but I'm coming to realise I do :biggrin:

11. Wow! They're fab. OMG I love the lilac Prada one... that's really stunning :love:

12. THanks Shopaholic - it was a limited edition one. The crime is I am still to use her!!

13. I got so excited about this thread I pulled out my evening bags. Here they are...
    Top row - Fendi Mini Bag It, Chloe bracelet bags
    Middle row - Lauren Merkin, I love her bags, Cute, inexpensive and really soft
    Bottom row - Eel skin bag, mesh Limited bag, Jimmy Choo Ciggy
    [​IMG]

14. secret - I like that crystal one. that purple Prada is really eye catching!

15. Bags we have such the same ideas - I would use all your collection and well those Bracelets - goes without saying that I want to steal them from you!