Your favorite drink at Starbucks?

The nearest Starbucks is over 3 hours from me, so I rarely get to one. :sad: Then, when I am in one, I don't know the lingo! LOL! I prefer to order when nobody is around because I don't know what I'm talking about most of the time. I usually want a large flavored cappuccino and by the time I've ordered, I feel so stupid! :shame:

Well-I received a coupon today for a complimentary frappucino at my local Barnes & Noble starbucks since I am a B&N member. So-I think I am going to try one of those new banana ones-yum!

whatzerface said:
My all time favorite was the Mocha Coconut Frappuccino, it's from probably 3 or 4 years ago. They can make it again now, but for some reason it doesn't seem to be as good as they used to be. Maybe it's because I don't get the whipped cream on them anymore.

That is my all time favorite EVER too! :yes: The problem I have found is that some people don't know how to make it so instead of ordering a Mocha Coconut Light Frappuccino, I order a Mocha Light Frappuccino with 1 pump of coconut (2 if it's a grande). Last time I didn't say that, they put 5 pumps of coconut in and only 1 pump of mocha which totally messed it all up.

For hot drinks (which I rarely get, south FL!) I get a soy cinnamon spice mocha ... which people also don't know how to make. It's just a soy mocha with a pump of cinnamon. I should pick easier drinks.