Your experience with light colored bbags...

1. I've got my eye on a beautiful, light colored bbag, but I am DEATHLY afraid of ruining the color with stains, marks, etc. :wtf:

Any ladies want to share their experience with light colored bbags? How did you protect it, and did the protection stand over the test of time? Did you have to be *extra* careful with them? :shrugs: :sweatdrop:
  2. up until now, i dare not buy light colored b bags... light colored any bags actually except it's vinyl.
    i'm a wreck...
  3. i've got a calcaire that i haven't sprayed or treated and that i use pretty often without any babying. it doesn't have any stains (although it was splashed with tomato sauce once -- baby wipes did the trick!), but the thread on the handles is a little dirty as are a couple very small areas of the corners. with that said you have to expect light colored bags to show dirt more than dark colored bags -- it's the nature of the beast. have you seen ashley olsen's white bbag? it's filthy!
  4. :nuts: nature of the true!! :roflmfao: I love the look of calcaire, but I know it will be more like TRUFFLE in a few months time if I do not treat it and use sparingly!!:sweatdrop: :push:
  5. I treat mine with Lovin My Bags for handles and only; and spray with apple guarde protectant.

works great!!
  6. I have a white one and although its not really stain proof. I was wearing a red shirt and it was rubbed off to my bag. Sniff :sad: . I would suggest you to get a leather protection (like the one that Julielive suggested)
  7. I have read/heard that the white bags oxidize and turn yellow.

Is that true? :shrugs:
    If so is it preventable? :confused1: