**Your Dream Job(s)***

There are many things I desire doing, to save the earth (eg, "I'd be the person who invents the cold-fusion technique which also removes undesirable levels of greenhouse gases/CO2 from the atmosphere" :idea:) or to further equality in gender politics ("I'd die, happy, in my own orgasma-tron"!!!:huh: :lol: ) or to make The. Ultimate. Handbag (except then I couldn't enjoying the drooling, the wanting then finally - buy it!:amazed: ) but in the end I'd say "bed tester (sleeping only!) for a major bed manufacturing company." :love:

Coz I love, and I do mean LOVE, my snoozies :love: :love: :love: - and my greyhound loves them too, fortunately he's a hardcore professional snooze biscuit, and Z's maker like myself! :biggrin:

Sleep, snoozies, slumberdown...... yum, you can't beat it. I rate my life and everything I do by how much snoozin' I can pack in.... ;)

Cx

well it isn't a job but i'd love to solve mathematical 'problems' and just count. :love:

my other dream jobs are working with old people with memory disoders at some place like 'home', working within energy industry (oil, nuclear power...), working within the forest industry, to be a doctor or to be a mathematican.

i'm lucky to have 2 years to decide what to do. :sweatdrop:

Zookeeper, zoologist, biologist, etc.

I would LOVE to be one of those researchers from Cambridge University studying the meerkats of Meerkat Manor.