Your Diors in Action!

1. A beautiful bag and a stunning picture. Congrats!!! This was lovely to see!

2. What adorable pictures! :smile:

3. :woot:WOW! Your picture is stunning! There were probably a lot of eyes glued to your bag that night.

4. Thanks, AJ! Couldn't resist! Got one more coming up! :smile:

5. Ok...chilling with my Dior at the spa at the Mt Washington Hotel....needless to say, I'm on vacation! It ends Wed morning, so I'm living it up! :roflmfao:

kristinalone4 (Small).jpg
  6. I know, I know...a 30-something-woman and her cat...but this is the only creature I will let near my Dior.

kristinalone4 002 (Small).jpg
  7. Your picture looks so luxurious!!! :biggrin:

8. OMG, it was -- I could LIVE in this spa! :biggrin:

9. :tup::heart::heart::heart:

10. love your python LD and you look great!!
    nic pic too!!!:biggrin:

11. :lol::lol::lol: that goes to show you love your cat more than your Dior, I won't leave my two alone with my Diors! they're only allowed near my bags when I'm photographing them and they're sniffing them, otherwise they bat them to the ground and start playing with them like football!

12. :biggrin: I'm lucky; my cat is really gentle with my Dior...he'll just nudge it gently with his nose and then sleep against it. Now if it was a black lambskin Dior, I might feel differently, but the purple patent holds up really well against his fur! :smile:

13. Here's a photo of me with my red LD with my green "hubby"!!

[​IMG]

14. WOW! Your outfit with the sexy red patent leather Lady Dior and shoes is stunning!

15. It's my Dior Karenina in shiny navy leather.

ForumRunner_20120823_134530.png

ForumRunner_20120823_134704.png