Books & Music

Your Current Favorite Album?

Tangerine Posted By Tangerine Posted Feb 7, 2011

1. Florence + The Machine "Lungs"
    It's amazing :amuse:

2. The Script - Science and faith

3. My favorite album lately has been a CD with Beethoven's Pathetique, Appassionata, and Moonlight Piano Sonatas on it.

For more mainstream music, it's been the Rascal Flatts Greatest Hits album.

4. Frank Ocean - nostalgia, ultra

5. Soundgarden-- Live on I-5. I went to a show on the tour that this album is of. Two of the songs on there are from the show I went to. SO FREAKIN EXCITING :woohoo:

6. Oh Land by Oh Land!

7. I concur! It's been on repeat for the past year or so. I could never get tired of that CD and Temper Trap's Conditions.

Just downloaded The Naked and Famous- Passive Me, Aggressive you. New band out of NZ. If you like MGMT and Passion Pit, you'll love them. Saw them at SX this year twice and they were awesome!

If you like Indie, I recommend AWOLNATION, Young the Giant, Foster the People. They all have new CDs out.

8. Foo Fighters - Wasting Light

9. taylor swift SPEAK NOW. has been since october when it came out!

10. I have a renewed appreciation for The Fame.

I once derided it as being too Pepsi, but the new stuff Gaga's releasing made me revisit her older stuff, and I made a playlist to match the setlist of The Monster Ball, and I'm loving it.

11. Sigh No More by Mumford and Sons, hands down.

12. Foo Fighters- Wasting Light.

13. Those two are def good!

They have a song on the radio, I swear they do.... what's it called?

14. Hm... no idea. I have XM and actually found them there a few months ago and saw them @ SXSW. Their first single is 'Young blood'. You know what.... come to think of it, I heard that song on Gossip Girl a couple weeks ago too!! So maybe that's where you heard it? I :heart: that song.

15. Elephant by The White Stripes