Your Current Bal *Wishlist*!Come in and share!

all i want is the ivory color smallest size bag... dont remember what the style is.. definitely not the box... maybe first or city.. don't know.. i'm a dummie... ivory is calcaire right?

Irishgal said:
Grey city ( I know not too many gals are real crazy about the grey)
Indigo Twiggy
Ink City

Thats my dream bag too:heart: ! Which grey do you want? I want the pre-spring grey, not the pre-fall grey.....in either a city or a twiggy...or the box haha....AND i want the matching planet attachment too. :biggrin:

:graucho: this guy tries to make me feel better, but the fact remains I am aching for...

ROUGE &
PISTACHIO

in firsts, twiggy's or weekenders.

THE END!:rant: I'm going crazy waiting!!!
Patience is only a virtue to people who don't buy handbags.

winona77 said:
:graucho: this guy tries to make me feel better, but the fact remains I am aching for...

ROUGE &
PISTACHIO

in firsts, twiggy's or weekenders.

THE END!:rant: I'm going crazy waiting!!!
Patience is only a virtue to people who don't buy handbags.

Did you see the Pistachio first from a couple of weeks ago was relisted
on ebay again.....$1300!:shocked: The color is beautiful though!! On my list too!:biggrin:

chloe231 said:
Did you see the Pistachio first from a couple of weeks ago was relisted
on ebay again.....$1300!:shocked: The color is beautiful though!! On my list too!:biggrin:

Did you also see the eggplant classique from dude? She doesn't have pics up on her auction yet but auth. no doubt. $1350 :shocked: :shocked:

murasaki said:
Did you also see the eggplant classique from dude? She doesn't have pics up on her auction yet but auth. no doubt. $1350 :shocked: :shocked:

Ahh I saw it earlier & I got soo excited, as this is my new bag I have decided I must have, but the $$$ is just too much for me! Espically since it is a first! So sad! :cry:

murasaki said:

I saw that and wondered why there was no photos, and $1350 is a little crazy for a first.....I bet it is gorgeous though! :smile:

There's a magenta twiggy up right now, I emailed the owner and she said BIN of 1,299.

MY PISTACHIO TWIGGY!!!! ACK!!
Cross your fingers for me girls, I hope she doesn't want 1,400!!!!:blink: :smile: