your curent coach wishlist?

aarti

T&co state of mind..
Nov 11, 2005
hey girls! long time no talking!
what are you craving?!

i just satisfied my shoe urge with gold travel flats, striped flats, and black medallion flats.

i am LOVING the resort collectioN!
maybe the bleeker small leather hobo?
i love the madison striped clutch and the metallic clutch...
i'm seriously thinking of the resort tote and wallet..
i'm thinking of the mediallion necklace and earrings, watch necklace, daphne cross and pendant necklaces, or daphne snap head neclaces
maybe the skull keyfob, dice charm, and hte R and T charms, ocelot scarf

i need to go check this out!

Hmmm, after what I'm getting for my bday on Tuesday (British tan gallery tote, matching wristlet, Bleecker tan checkbook wallet), and Christmas (juniper legacy shoulder bag, matching wristlet, coral red hamptons signature carryall, perfume, body lotion, gift card!) I think my wishlist for the moment has been fulfilled and then some! I'm looking forward to seeing the pleated ergos in the spring, and whatever new legacy stuff comes out in the coming months. Oh and new accessories. Love accessories!

Here's what's on my wishlist for the holidays:
98194_BLK_t.jpg
94145_GDGD_t.jpg
94142_GDGD_t.jpg
94061_GDGD_c.jpg
40706_B4BK_c.jpg

If Santa decides I've been naughty then the items I don't get will go on my 2008 wishlist with these items:
11648_BKHPH_c.jpg
40706_B4GI_c.jpg

tote - getting for christmas. wallet - purchasing with christmas money.
vc0148_zi.jpg
vc0162_zi.jpg

tote/wallet - hopefully they'll have them at the outlet or maybe ebay w/ birthday money.
vc0022_zi_brass_brown_chestnut-1.jpg
vc0075_zi_brass_brown_chestnut-1.jpg

idk how i'm getting these, but i NEED them!
11561_d1.jpg
41050_d1.jpg

[see signature for names.] :girlsigh:

Well on my permanent wish list is
11098_BKHMA_t.jpg
and this
40753_BKHMA_c.jpg
and
40953_SVRA_t.jpg
40955_SVGD_t.jpg
only in pink... or both in gold...
40756_BBRBZ_t.jpg
but in the mahogany to match!
and also the new flower fob they're coming out with! it's too cute!

i want something in hot pink signature @!!!

i also want the gold studded gallery tote, something in raisin leather and the gold woven flats, also something old legacy in light pink (i thought it was called rose but the new rose is red so i might of been mistaken)

I want:

40757_d2.jpg

In Black/Gunmetal to match my new skinny...

6F08_d2.jpg

Just because I want a teeny wallet/wristlet for nights out... :P

40799_d2.jpg

I want another skinny! And I have too much black in my collection, so this should balance it out a bit... :biggrin:

40347_d2.jpg

I WANNA JOIN THE CARLY CLUB! Won't be able to get this for a loooong while though... :sad:

Sorry the pics are so huge...I resized them but they came out big.. :s

Oh, so many things. Tattersal Agenda. White/Tan Resort Bleeker...Black leather Hamptons satchel or carryall...black leather Bleeker wristlet...one of those really cute little mini-agenda keyfobs you can put pictures in (in red)...Bleeker checkbook wallet in khaki/coal...

*martyred sigh* But I'm.....:banned: until after our move and I get a new job...