Your COACH Collection As Of 2006!

Thanks everyone! I'll be adding the rest of my pics soon (and of the LV that is under the tree.) I need to pull them all out and photograph them together.

And then there is my Mom's collection!

Here's mine as of now....sold some, bought some, took some back...it's always changing. Hopefully this weekend when I visit the Leesburg outlet I'll have more to add to the collection.
purse3.jpg

purse2.jpg

Wow - gorgeous collections everyone!

Here's mine - sorry some of the pics are dark and numerous! I'm missing my goldfish keyfob, but I think other than that, it's complete (well, for the moment :graucho: ).

And the hat that's in the pics is not as puffy as it appears- I have it stuffed with Coach paper to help it keep its shape when I'm not wearing it!

Attachments

• accessories.JPG
    accessories.JPG
    78.8 KB · Views: 170
  • collcetion 2.JPG
    collcetion 2.JPG
    67.5 KB · Views: 214
  • collection 1.JPG
    collection 1.JPG
    54.4 KB · Views: 175
  • wearables.JPG
    wearables.JPG
    50.2 KB · Views: 139
Pursefanatic85 what is the back left one called? i saw this one at an outlet a month or so ago and loved it! im hoping i can still find it! thanks!

purse3.jpg

purse2.jpg
[/quote]

Wow - gorgeous collections everyone!

Here's mine - sorry some of the pics are dark and numerous! I'm missing my goldfish keyfob, but I think other than that, it's complete (well, for the moment :graucho: ).

And the hat that's in the pics is not as puffy as it appears- I have it stuffed with Coach paper to help it keep its shape when I'm not wearing it!

You have a fabulous collection, Willowsmom!!:love:Congrats!:yes: