Your choice of foundation primer/base?

1. Honestly, I haven't tried many brands. I've used Vincent Longo, BareMinerals, Proudia by Shiseido. I've since run-out and now I just use a heavier moisturizer as a substitute :shrugs:. Does anyone have an HG make-up base?

2. Laura Mercier has a wonderful primer. But these days I just Clarins spf 40 daily sunscreen, which works beautifully as well. Plus it has spf, which is so important to me.

3. Shu emura under base SPF10 or 17...(the mousse one)
    it is fluffly like easy to spread, light and refreshing...
    it does really calm down abit my face (coz my face got a few red acne scars) and built a soft thin barrier...

4. I love the one from Make Up For Ever. It works amazingly well, best I've ever used. So much better than Smashbox or MAC.

5. I use bareEscentual's Prime Time. The bottle is tiny when you take the price of it into consideration, but a small pump of it goes a long way.

6. I second that. It's sheer and light, never cakes on and you can build it up to get more coverage.

7. Laura Mercier has a great primer.

8. MAC Prep+Prime with SPF 50. I love it, and it doesn't sting if you get it too close to your eyes :smile:

9. Did anyone try the clarins lisse minute instant smooth? Is it good for dry skin. Thanks. :smile:

10. I use that Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse foundation.

11. Lancome Bienfait Multi-Vital Teinte SPF 30. It is a tinted moisturizer vitamin enriched sunscreen. I :heart: This stuff, best product EVER. I have sensitive skin that tends to get very dry and flaky- plus I am very pale... I often get asked if I am feeling well when I don't wear makeup, but this stuff brightens my complexion and makes me look "healthy". I just can't say enough about this product, I am not brand loyal to any makeup but I will keep using this as long as they make it.

12. i also use bare escentuals Prime time, I :heart: it

13. smashbox photo finish primer.

14. I've tried the Smashbox Photo Finish, and it really does nothing for me :confused1:

15. i'm trying out a sample of the smashbox primer and i like the smooth formula. my skin feels very silky after i put it on.