Your Chloe in Action!

Hi all! I only have this 1 Chloe bag ( Marcie) so I'm usually in other forums but I see some friends here![emoji4] I love this unique color ( "sunlight") & wanted to get in 1 more wearing before she gets packed away for old man winter. View attachment 3468363View attachment 3468365
This is just a gorgeous color! You're always looking very put together! I love my Marcie too btw! I use the mini ones more often. I totally know what you mean though with getting in 1 more wear out of it...lol. I have a white paddington which I still love dearly contrary to many opinions :smile: I just had to wear it a couple times before summer ends. So happy to see you on this side girl!

STUNNING EVERYTHING bh4me! [emoji173]️[emoji106][emoji39][emoji93]
Thank you! This is probably my only pic on tpf where I'm not grungy casual looking...lol.

Reactions: Kendie26
Hi all! I only have this 1 Chloe bag ( Marcie) so I'm usually in other forums but I see some friends here![emoji4] I love this unique color ( "sunlight") & wanted to get in 1 more wearing before she gets packed away for old man winter. View attachment 3468363View attachment 3468365

That's one pretty outfit and a beautiful bag. I could never pack this away for winter. [emoji4]

Hey my friend!!! Just posted my Marcie for first time here & now I see you!! [emoji8][emoji106]Love your color Marcie!![emoji173]️[emoji173]️

Aw, thanks for your kind words. I love my Marcie, although it is a tiny bit heavy (I have the large one). [emoji4]

This is just a gorgeous color! You're always looking very put together! I love my Marcie too btw! I use the mini ones more often. I totally know what you mean though with getting in 1 more wear out of it...lol. I have a white paddington which I still love dearly contrary to many opinions :smile: I just had to wear it a couple times before summer ends. So happy to see you on this side girl!

Thank you! This is probably my only pic on tpf where I'm not grungy casual looking...lol.
That's one pretty outfit and a beautiful bag. I could never pack this away for winter. [emoji4]

Aw, thanks for your kind words. I love my Marcie, although it is a tiny bit heavy (I have the large one). [emoji4]
Thank you both:hugs: bh4me & Ludmilla...was happy to see you both over here!
bh4me~a white Paddington sounds lovely! No doubt you look very chic carrying her!:graucho:
Ludmilla~I know what you mean with weight, my Marcie is called "small" on tag & sometimes starts to feel heavy for me but I just love the style/shape. (P.S.~I like your description of "grungy casual"):coolio:

Reactions: bh4me and Ludmilla

hi kendie :wave: what a gorgeous marcie!! and NO i don't think this should be packed away for the winter. if anything, this bright pop of color would be such a breath of fresh air during the drab winter months! :biggrin: