Your best Ebay steal...

1. Tiffany candlesticks for $20.00... yours?

2. My Ernie Ball StingRay electric bass. It retails for $1200 at music stores, but I bought it brand new for $700 because it was a 2001 model and I bought it in 2002. Looks the same as the 2002 model, as far as I'm concerned, and I got it at almost half price :nuts:

3. D&G jeans for $70. At first I thought they were fake because the button fell off the first time I put them on. But I sewed it back on and I've worn them and washed them several times a week for 2 years and they still look brand new. I love them. and the button has never budged since.

4. My husband just bought an $18,500 Harley Davidson Screaming Eagle on eBay this wk. He swears it was a great deal. >snicker< He owes me big time
    LG

5. dior boston bag in burgundy for 250.

6. Ummm.... juicy bag for 75 smackaroos.

7. Nada. I actually have never purchased off eBay...

If I ever decide to, I will rely on you all for help!!

8. leather juicy bag for 33 :smile:

9. Wow, great deal!:nuts:

10. Mine was a brand new LV Suhali L'aimable for $800 shipped :lol:

11. michael kors bag w/ tags for $70 - it's bright pink, i cant wait until summer to wear it

12. I dunno if this is the right place to ask.

Pls pardon my ignorance. I wonder why would anyone wants to sell a new branded bag over at eBay at a cheaper price (not taking into account those who buy and regret their purchases). :unsure: I am referring to those sellers who sell quite a number of new items over ebay.

thanks!

13. Louis Vuitton MC cles 38$ !

14. my most recent "steal" was viva la juicy eau de parfum 3.4 oz for $45 with shipping. love the scent!@

15. My word this is an old thread !