Your Best Deal / Worst Deal

best = free lol...

but personally I think my best deal was on the foresta stellina I just got :biggrin: I hadn't seen a foresta in a Macy's in FOREVER it seems and it has cute placement ($42 after tax)

worst maybe just maybe my original bella... i realized I don't want the bella anymore so I'm going to eBay it (20 cent listings today! weeeee I get to put up overpriced stuff as an excuse of attempting to sell some of what I have :yahoo:) I like the bella bella much more or I'd rather get another style ($260 for both shipped so in my mind about $135 for the bella bella and $125 for the bella)... aside from that my other worst might be my signed bv ($160)... it's kind of dirty (inside and outside) and I still need to clean it :sweatdrop: but I love to dog/sig so it's a love hate relationship right now

everything else has been way under retail for older things or at least 20% off newer prints (except amore :P)

I just found out, the auction I won by accident was for a MM and not a BV. I tried to work something out with the seller, but she said leave neg feedback so I told her I'd pay for it. I wonder if she's part of this forum- she sells a lot of toki stuff.

which seller was it? I don't see how some sellers are so :cursing: if both the buyer and seller agree to not go thru w/ the transaction the seller gets the $$ back and can relist if they want... sure it takes away time but sometimes it'll go higher :shrugs: my coworker often gets more $$ when relisting an item actually :P. Plus there's always second chance offers

Maybe you can get it and then sell it on ebay after you recieve it? Perhaps you can squeeze out some extra money out of it to pay yourself back for the shipping? Man, I hope it works out OK for you.

It's difficult to do that on ebay- b/c of all the fees, she wrote me back about leaving a neutral instead, and I sent her info about filing mutual withdrawal vs unpaid item instead. I can kinda relate and she said it happened to something else of hers lately too!