Your Beauty Favorites of the Month!

Tom Ford Traceless Foundation Stick
Am Lactin- perfect for dry hands in winter
Tom Ford Deep Mink lipstick
Le Métier glosses
Laura Mercier Caviar Eyeshadow Stick in Khaki
Jacomo Art Series #2
Kinky Curly Come Clean Shampoo

Organix Vanilla Silk shampoo and Cocoa Butter conditioner. They smell great and work well.
Cle de Peau Teint Natural Creme compact foundation. Holy Grail found!
Revlon Colorburst lip butters. I want them in every color...
Kerastase Fibre Architect. It's life (hair) changing!

nicci404 said:
really? I am surprised. I picked up 3 so far. I actually like it better than my Chanel Rouge Coco Shine. L'Oreal came out with one too just like Revlons...

http://nouveaucheap.blogspot.com/2011/12/spotted-loreal-color-riche-balm-display.html

Lol maybe it's because I didn't look hard enough and haven't been to the drugstore in a while. :smile:. I will be sure to look next time ago and hopefully will see it! The colors are beautiful, and I do also love Rouge Coco Shine. Loreal looks fun, too.

Mine faves for this month are: NARS sheer glow foundation and MAC mineralize skin finish natural! Still looking for a good shade of pink for lipstick....any good reccomendations ladies?

Lol maybe it's because I didn't look hard enough and haven't been to the drugstore in a while. :smile:. I will be sure to look next time ago and hopefully will see it! The colors are beautiful, and I do also love Rouge Coco Shine. Loreal looks fun, too.

I've been looking for the Revlon Lip Butter in Red Velvet and I can't seem to find it. Even in Targets they had all of the colors except that one.

-My clarisonic---it took me a year to start using it regularly, but it's worth it
-Arcona white ice moisturizer--lightweight but moisturizing and smells amazing!
-Le Metier glosses and eye shadows---love them all
-Exfolikate--I gave it another try and despite looking like baby poo, it works wonders =)
-Hourglass caligraphy liquid liner--I finally can use liquid liner now!!

December Favorites:
1. Caudalie Beauty Elixir (pretty good stuff!)
2. Caudalie Vinoperfect Cell Renewal Night Cream (this stuff is a miracle for me)
3. Zoya Izzy+Kissy Combo (so pretty and sparkly)
4. Wet 'n Wild Gray's Anatomy (my first duo chrome polish)
5. Aussie 3 Minute Miracle (emergency hydration for my hair)
6. Eucerin Aquaphor (best foot treatment for the winter time. TMI?)
7. Clinique Almost Lipstick in Black Honey (perfect fall/winter shade)

Since we are nearing the end of Dec, here are my December favorites:

Chanel Rouge Carat Polish
Omorovicza Hand Treatment
B&BW Strawberry Sparkler Shower Gel & Lotion (Love this scent!)
Nars Multiple in G-Spot
UD Naked 2 Palette