Alexander Wang

Your Alexander Wang in action ***PICS & CHAT***

Posted By littlerock Posted Aug 5, 2010

1. You look hott. Love fabiana in black.

2. Mine is 9mm.. I came with this idea first.. I have rubber bullet and metal bullet... I got it from my police friend :biggrin:

image-3393630746.jpg

Sent from dianahuang's iPhone using PurseForum

3. thank you! i wish i had gotten them in the silver too.

4. Didn't know there was a version with rosegold studs???! It would so match my watch!

5. me and my rocco in action!!!
    [​IMG]

6. Adorable as usual! Love you with your gray Rocco :smile:

7. My new Alexander Wang Jane in black! So convenient and light, beautiful smooshy leather!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. thanks, its a super comfy dress

9. love the jane on you...glad to see you took the plunge :smile:

10. Super cute! The shoes are great too!

11. Gorgeous. This looks like a model street style pic!

12. cinnabun4chu LOVE the bag...love the shoes... you are adorable

13. Ok girls introducing little Miss Cupcake

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

ok last picture is my bag but I didn' t take it but I feel the seller caught the beauty of this bag best.

I had original black brass w/out strap loved it then sold it because of the weight then I purchased the black rose gold with bullet studs probably the most gorgeous combination I have seen but then I felt the bag got to heavy and I sold her...missed having a Rocco and purchased this NWT from the most lovely TPFer and I have to say I did not think I would like the cupcake studs as much as I loved the bullet studs but IRL I love it more I feel the cupcakes are more feminine and they are LIGHTER..... WOOHOO!!!!!! I LOVE THE SILVER BLACK COMBO MORE THAN I WOULD HAVE THOUGHT... she is so soft and smooshy and JET BLACK.. Thank you *T*

14. ^^Gorgeous!! Congrats...I have done the same, buy/sell/buy/sell/buy all b/c of the weight issue too! These bags make us do crazy things!! :loveeyes:

15. Thanks scoobiesmom.... Lol you are not kidding!!! Which Rocco(s) do you have?