[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. Some mod pics :

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. I received my black/brass Rocco today from ShopBop! Here are some pictures..I didn't bother to wear anything cute or put shoes on because it's late and I'm 8 months pregnant and tired...but here you go!

Attached Files:

4. LOVE this bag !
    More mod pics of my Forest Rocco:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. Loving everyone's pictures here! This bag is quite comfortable and so versatile, much easier to wear than I had thought. Here are some pics of my black w/brass, older version without shoulder strap.

Attached Files:

• 030.JPG
      030.JPG
      File size:
      100.7 KB
      Views:
    • 035.JPG
      035.JPG
      File size:
      124.2 KB
      Views:
    • 018.JPG
      018.JPG
      File size:
      162.8 KB
      Views:
  6. Black/Black Baby Rocco with some casual outfits. I bought this along on a 2-wk biz trip and I've got a lot of use out of it in the evenings.

The black leather is so durable - I've been dragging it around to outdoor events (including rainy days), and it still looks like new!! The studs are still in great shape, too.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. My Rocco with black studs arrived today! What do ya'll think of it?

Attached Files:

8. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

9. [​IMG]

10. Thanks, ladies! I love my Black/Black Rocco. I highly recommend it to anyone who is waivering between the gold and silver studs... it's a great compromise and matches with everything!!

Usually, when I get home from a long trip I am dying to rotate out the bags I've packed with me and start carrying something new... but today I was home for the first time in two and a half weeks and I didn't feel like putting Rocco away. I wore it all over town again! Here are some shots to show that a studded bag can work with a more conservative, cutesy outfit, too:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. Gorgeous Roccos Ladies...

Here's mine, the 1st Edition Black/Brass Rocco Mini. I love to wear it w/ feminine dresses as well.
    [​IMG]

12. Yesterday's casual Friday work outfit with rocco :heart:

[​IMG]

13. Not the best Iphone pic but it's me and my original CoCo with brass studs toliet shot at work today lol

[​IMG]

14. Today (out to see Twlight: Eclipse)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

15. Cute outfit!! I am still waiting for the heat to die down a little before going to watch Eclipse!
    Here is me this morning, getting ready for work with my CoCo again

[​IMG]

Closer look at the fabulous leather!

[​IMG]

sorry for the extra small Iphone pics today...