Posted By littlerock Posted Aug 5, 2010

1. #16 Apr 29, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 5, 2010
    [​IMG]
    my coco+i on monday.​

2. x not allowed

IMG_5359.JPG IMG_5410.JPG IMG_5443.JPG
  3. ^ ^ ^ I love Chiara's style :smile:

Wearing my black/black Baby Rocco to a wine tasting this afternoon. I bought this to be my indestructible, who-cares-what-happens-to-it kind of bag, but I love it so much I can't stop wearing it!!

[​IMG]

4. Modelling shots of Rocco:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

006.jpg 009.jpg 013.jpg
  5. lol finally my bag is arrived from aloharag, it is so slouchy and pillowy:heart: ...i really love this bag....some pictures for you [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

6. New Rocco, yay!!!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

May 003.jpg May 006.jpg May 007.jpg
  7. [​IMG]
    Coco and I today in Irvine.​

8. hi! here it is a close up ,i hope it helps ;), actually i cannot fit it very well over my shoulder ,even if i am thin and short:p [​IMG]

9. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Coco and I tonight heading out to dinner with my parents :smile:

10. I finally managed to take some pics of my dove gray rocco with silver studs!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

11. A few more mod pics of my dove grey Rocco w/silver studs

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

12. Rocco joined me today in my trip to the cinema to see "SATC 2" :biggrin:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

002.JPG 003.JPG 004.JPG 005.JPG
  13. Me and my Luggage (quilted) Mini Rocco with silver studs. I love how it adds some character to an otherwise conservative outfit!!

This is the same bag that is currently on sale for 30% off on Net-a-Porter. Man, am I kicking myself for buying this just last month!! Oh well, whenever I wait around for something to go on sale, it never seems to work out for me.

I am about 5'2" in bare feet, you can see that the full-size bag doesn't look too big on me at all.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

14. Sorry for the terrible quality pic, me & baby rocco

[​IMG]

15. my Rocco with brass studs and strap arrived one day early yesterday! all the way from Hawaii to London :smile: I AM IN LOVE!

I highly highly recommend Aloha Rag, their customer service is seriously amazing, the amount of times i emailed them with all my problems i.e security checks and lack of bank information i could provide, changing my order LAST MINUTE after they had already sent me the tracking number etc etc.

They responded to my emails in less than 30 minutes every time and also declared the value of my bag at $214 USD.

I don't really know how customs duties and taxes works with Fedex, so i have not paid any yet? i hope thats not like illegal or something :graucho:

I haven't seen many pictures on here wearing the strap so i thought i would share :biggrin:

oh and the strap is really comfortable, it doesn't "dig" into my shoulder or anything, and i think the adjustment holes are perfect (usually i can't adjust bags to suit my height, i am 4'11!)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]