Alexander Wang Your Alexander Wang in action ***PICS & CHAT***

Oh my goodness, more than you know! My Bals are definitely taking a backseat to them at the moment ;)
All these repeat colors every season.:upsidedown: What's up with that? I still love my older ones. I hope they can come up with some thing amazing soon.:sweatdrop:
I am so excited because i jut got myself a Forest Rocco.:yahoo:

So. School's started again, I've had tons of work and just haven't had the time to stop by here. However! In the meantime I have had a photoshoot to update my portfolio for my modelling agency, and since I did the styling myself, my Brenda got to come along for the ride. So here she is, posing for the camera alongside myself. :biggrin:

Not that stoked about the second photo, but it really shows off Brenda in all her glory, and in that one she's definitely doing a better job off modelling than I am. Haha! But there you go. My baby. :heart:

33emwqa.jpg

65n1hl.jpg

So. School's started again, I've had tons of work and just haven't had the time to stop by here. However! In the meantime I have had a photoshoot to update my portfolio for my modelling agency, and since I did the styling myself, my Brenda got to come along for the ride. So here she is, posing for the camera alongside myself. :biggrin:

Not that stoked about the second photo, but it really shows off Brenda in all her glory, and in that one she's definitely doing a better job off modelling than I am. Haha! But there you go. My baby. :heart:

33emwqa.jpg

65n1hl.jpg

both pictures are gorgeous, love how they came out :biggrin:

All these repeat colors every season.:upsidedown: What's up with that? I still love my older ones. I hope they can come up with some thing amazing soon.:sweatdrop:
I am so excited because i jut got myself a Forest Rocco.:yahoo:

Lucky girl!!! Forest is HOT!!! Congrats!

I am over Bal's repeats. And their quality going down is not good in my book either.....

My friend just posted this photo on Facebook and since I don't have time to take photos of myself, I'll just post this cropped photo from New Year's Eve of the Luggage Brenda that I just got a few weeks ago :heart:

120nssx.jpg

2wqr7d3.jpg

(the colour in the second picture is more saturated in real life)

It's one of my best purchases... it holds A LOT and matches almost everything. Also, because the Luggage is already distressed, I don't baby it or worry about colour transfers, stains, or scratches 'cause it just adds to the bag :biggrin:

Last edited:

33emwqa.jpg

65n1hl.jpg
gorgeous pics!

Everyone looks so lovely with their Wang bags! PG you look absolutely gorgeous! I swear we have more lovely models around here, they should get you guys to do the ads. Think AW would go for "Will work for bags:P?"