Your 3 most-used eyeshadows

1. Mine:
    - Stila "Kitten"
    - Stila "Wheat"
    - Estee Lauder Wet/Dry "Shimmer" Duo (just biege and light brown)
  2. -Hard Candy : techno palette (black-silver-white/mauve) for smokey eyes
    -Maybelline or Shiseido : "champagne" color (shimmery beige)
    -Gosh : mink (shimmer brown power in a tiny pot)
  3. Mine is only one...

Bobbi Brown "Cocoa" (Brown is always a natural color)
  4. laura mercier linen
    revlon eye pallette with the purpley-brown shades
    garden botanika espresso
  5. stila smudge pot in jade
    mac in cork
    chanel coromandels

6. I use this! But it's very severe on my eye. Any tips on how to use less or what to pair it with? Thanks. :flowers:
  7. i just put three swipes on my lid (one on the lid part, one on the crease, and one on the brow bone) and blend with my finger. the severeness could just be your skin tone. i am uber pale, so it basically just blends into my lid and covers the capallaries and darkness. they have a darker/yellower shade (wheat?) that might work better for you.
  8. Clinique colour surge duo in blackberry frost (shimmery gunmetal grey/purple with shimmery light lavender)
    Lorac limited edition eyeshadow palette in sizzling hot (glittery white, pink and black)
    MAC eyeshadow in shale (greyish mauve/plum shade)
  9. Sugar Baby - "meow"

tarte - "the real McCoy"

Smashbox - "Head Shot" trio

Love the Sugar Baby stuff..bought it at a boutique in Chicago, I believe the brand is Australian.
  10. Mac
    -Femme Noir
    -Beauty Marked
  11. Carbon-Mac
    Vanilla-Mac (pigment colour)
  12. Bobbi Brown Bronze Shimmer Brick has been my only eyeshadow for 2 or 3 weeks now.
  13. MAC Carbon
    MAC Vellum
    MAC Humid
  14. At the moment, I'm using the Dior Shadows that have 5 in the compact. I can't remember the name (I'm at work). It is the purples though. Love it and it lasts all day.
  15. stila starlight
    stila jade
    mac coco pigment