Your 1st LV

1. How old were you when you first bought/received your Louis Vuitton, which bag was it, and what price was it?

Mine was Cerise speedy, i purchased myself, price $995 (purchased it for $830 before it went disc. on eBay :graucho:)

2. I was 29 when I bought my first LV and it was a Damier Speedy 25 at AUD840.

3. I was 22, Damier Speedy with AUD840

I think this topic has been discussed before. Use the search button and you will find it ;)

4. 21, the same age that I am now! Before then I could have cared less about purses---I didn't even carry one!

I purchased the mono speedy 25.

5. I was 28, it was Valentine's day, and I bought myself a mono speedy 25.

6. 22, Monogram Canvas Pochette Accessories.

7. I was 14/15 years old, Epi Yellow Petit Noe, was a gift from ex bf ;)

8. Goodness, my first LV & 2nd in the one day was only last November at the ripe age of 44. They were the Mono & Azur pochettes. Love them and let me tell you the LV haul has grown heaps in just a few months..I moved onwards and upwards..

9. 19/20, I got a wallet because my dog chewed my old wallet.

10. I was 17 and bought myself the damier cles, escalated since then!!

11. I bought my 1st Lv when I was 33-years old and it was my musette for $450.00. It's a pre-loved piece.

12. Around 17, it was the mono pochette and it believe it was around $200 at the time. Not sure though.

13. I was 18, 42 now, and I believe it was $285.00 for the Mono Speedy 25! and I still have it!

14. I was 35 and it was the popincourt haut and it was $850 I think. When I was in my teens and 20's I didn't care about high end handbags at all.

15. A musette, bought for about 350 pounds at Selfridges in London during a holiday in 2002.

(I only started being aware of LV and other luxury brands in 2000, would you believe? :yes: Before that I thought if I got me a Coach, then life is good. hahahaha! it's funny to me now.)