You should get a shot of oxygen when you buy these bags!!

Jewelqueen

Jan 3, 2007
Because I can hardly breathe right now!!!! OMG!! I am over the moon excited!

I went to NM to look at a Honey Fendi Spy that my SA was holding for me. I laid my eyes on this Balenciaga Bag and was like Fendi WHO???

The bag is unreal it is sooooo beautiful. :yahoo:

She is a Giant Day Hobo in Apple Green with huge gold hardware. Oh my, oh my, oh my. I cannot believe how much I love this bag.

How do I post a picture of my first baby Bbag?????

aaw... so excited....

you go to the go advanced when posting a new reply... there on the bottom options, there's an option to manage atachments.
there, you attach the pics!

or

if you have a photobucket.com account, just attach the pics there, and post it in here!

LOL at the Fendi who??? comment. Its so true. Balenciaga bags are sooo stunning its hard to look at anything else. Welcome to the club!

(and the apple green is to die for! I got a coin purse and while I'm too afraid to use her, I have her propped up where I can see her all the time)

Because I can hardly breathe right now!!!! OMG!! I am over the moon excited!

I went to NM to look at a Honey Fendi Spy that my SA was holding for me. I laid my eyes on this Balenciaga Bag and was like Fendi WHO???

The bag is unreal it is sooooo beautiful. :yahoo:

She is a Giant Day Hobo in Apple Green with huge gold hardware. Oh my, oh my, oh my. I cannot believe how much I love this bag.

How do I post a picture of my first baby Bbag?????

:roflmfao: Oh yaaa... we got ourselves a new victim!! :devil:

Congrats on your first Bbag - first of a series, I'm happy to tell you!;)

The Vert Gazon with the giant hardware is fabulous!!!!! But of course you now need to branch out - another style, another color, another ........ would make your collection almost complete.

Welcome to the pleasantly insane world of Bbag ownership!