you naughty girls!

1. thanks to all of you, i have just purchased my first tano bag! it's my first bag in a year! i ordered the sexbomb crunch leather in black from because i figured i needed a black bag, and i can't wait for it to get here!

i'm also on the waitlist for another pretty bag -- the white one called blondie. look what you girls have done! ;)
  2. congrats!It's cute!
  3. aww thanks beani and elisabeth!
  4. Congrats! ... BEST WISHES for MANY more to come! :yes: :yahoo:
  5. Congrats!
  6. YAY! I have the sexbomb in cobalt blue and i love it!
  7. How do you like the crunch leather? I've heard some different opinions about it, and since I haven't been able to see it IRL, I was wondering what you thought about it! I hope it's not too thin! Thanks!
  8. Congrats!
    I have the Sex Bomb in red velvet and I love it.
    I get tons of compliments on it and my coworker is always trying to make bids on it. LOL

There are tons of threads here on the sex bomb and crunch leather.
    Some people (like me) love it and some people don't.

It's not terribly thick leather but it's not thin or papery.

It also gets better and better the more you use it.
  9. omgod thanks so much deanna! i just love the name of the bag and the reviews were amazing so i was just so tempted to get one!

thanks so much and i'm really happy that you love your bag!
  10. I just received a Tano Shizzle and a Bow Toxic, both I really love. They have the crunch leather and what I like the most is the color depth, they really POP.

I think they are well made for the money. Surely they are not like my Koobas but I didn't expect them to be.

It will be fun carrying them. Pics to come later on.
  11. congrats on your new purses! be sure to show us modeling pics :smile:
  12. Congrats!
  13. congrats