You Might Be A Chanel Addict If...

- You know more about Chanels and upcoming collections than your SA
- You and your SA have more emails/texts between the two of you than your mother
- You pick your outfit based on which Chanel bag you want to carry that day

- You hate cleaning the house, but will reorganize your closet for hours!
- You ask your husband to build new shelves in the walk-in closet so as to maximize the space to properly store and display your Chanels (and CLs, and LVs) :smile:
- You go through your closet figuring out what to resell on eBay/Bonanza/Yoogi's and calculate what new Chanel bag you can buy based on how many other items you sell.

You might be a chanel addict if you scour ebay all day every day for the perfect vintage flaps............and buy them instead of paying the bills :smile: lol

...after a brief hiatus of toying with other brands you find yourself going back to lusting after Chanel bags, even with the ridiculous price increases and declining quality. :hrmm:

This is a great thread. You know you're an addict if you've ever said "if a man shows up with a Chanel purse as a gift, we can talk"! After my mother heard me say that for a few years, she bought me my first Chanel in 1998: a black caviar mini with GHW. I love that little bag!

You are a Chanel Addict if...
1. You are excited to go abroad, not because of vacation but because you want to purchase a Chanel. (just make sure Chanel is present in the country you are going to..)
2. After buying your Chanel wishlist, another Chanel wishlist is on your mind...and so on and so forth..in short a never ending wishlist. =)

you might be an addict if you're scared to add up your CHANEL receipts over the past year for fear you could have paid off your luxury automobile (gasp) :amazed:

you might be an addict if you're not saving for your child's college fund because you pay off Neimans every month and there is nothing left (Well, he IS only 4 lol)

The truth is.... I need rehab pronto! :crybaby: