You Might Be A Chanel Addict If...

I cant go in the Chanel store without all employees saying hi to me by my name..almost annoying..I cant go as much as i want .I would like to work there so i could see everything that happens and all the new things every day! hehe lol.
I Defiantly have a problem!

I do this too :P Everything I spend is weighed against Chanel dollars. As for me, $5k would be another python tote. That's what I think of when my friend shops at Hermes. I could get a python tote and a flap for one H bag :nuts:

Everything is measured in terms of CHANEL dollars.

$5k = a couple of bags and sunnies

_____

you have enough CHANEL shoes that you can build an effective and strong fort with the boxes.

When you're outside, and it starts to rain. You don't have an umbrella so you take your jumper off and wrap your bag up to protect it from the rain while getting soaked.

I guess you are heading to be a huge Chanel addict if you are 18 and aren't close to have enough money to get a Chanel and
- plan on saving 30€ every moth to buy a bag in 4 years :biggrin:
- eye the Chanel store in your city with complete admiration every time you walk by
- have a Chanel ad (for sunglasses :smile: ) in your room
- and love your tiny Chanel paper bag to death
- already hate any fake Chanel bags & their makers
- simply can't wait to get your first Chanel.

Wait, I'll take some pics :biggrin:
1zzn821.jpg

My banner :heart:

2ccseva.jpg

Teehee.

Good one :roflmfao:

I guess you are heading to be a huge Chanel addict if you are 18 and aren't close to have enough money to get a Chanel and
- plan on saving 30€ every moth to buy a bag in 4 years :biggrin:
- eye the Chanel store in your city with complete admiration every time you walk by
- have a Chanel ad (for sunglasses :smile: ) in your room
- and love your tiny Chanel paper bag to death
- already hate any fake Chanel bags & their makers
- simply can't wait to get your first Chanel.