You Know You're Addicted to tPF When...

1. ^^^you caught me!!!

I set the timer almost every day...I'd never remember anything else I get so lost in tPF!!!

2. LMAO!!! keep coming back to make sure its not just yourself thats so addicted,and makes you feel a teeny bit better to know you aren't alone!

3. when people ask what you're up to (when you're on tPF), you say "working on the computer" because you think that answer is absolutely true.

4. ^^^^^^:lol:

5. Say that jobs around the house took longer than they really did to cover the fact you actually spent nearly all day messing about on here!

6. you're happy when you check your control panel & there are no new subscriptions to display. it means you can get off tPF without guilt.

7. :roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao:

I build in time for tPF into all of my schedule now!!!

8. You feel lost when tpf undergoes maintenance

9. when you get mixed up in the games :p

10. ^^^I'm like a bingo lady...playing so many cards that I don't know what I'm doing

when you consider vlad to be a famous person (see board game)

11. Leave coputer on 24/7 so you don't miss thoses extra few minutes waiting for the computer to boot up.

12. When your plants are dying becoz they've been neglected.

13. ...when your CONSTANTLY thinking about outfits your can put together so you can show them to your friends on TPF.

14. When you're constantly checking the Deals and Steals threads to see if there are any sales you missed.

15. when your BF called and first thing he ask "are u still on that purse forum?"