you know you're addicted to purseblog...when

i know i'm addicted because I came upstairs from the basement to get on my pc and print out part of the guide for GTA: San Andreas that's on pause...but I just had to check out to see what's going on on the Forum...now that I've posted a bit, back down to the basement to finish my game!

I'm terribly addicted. I check in the morning while brushing my teeth. I check when I'm at work, which I probably shouldn't really be doing... And then I log on and off throughout the evening--like I'm obsessed or something...

Ok, so I guess the first step is to admit I have a problem. Hi, my name is Judy and I'm a purseblog.comaholic....

It has been a little over a week for me, and I am completely hooked! All of your input and expertise is great. This is my new favorite thing to do to unwind after a long day at the office (next to handbag shopping, of course!) Vlad, this purseblog is awsome!!! (and so are you, ladies!)

I know I am addicted when 90% of the time I hog the computer for myself and husband got 10% of it and I spend 85% of time that hanging out in this place. And I would rather spend my lunch time at work eating in my office, close the door and checking the PB. And I sneak every now and then while work whenever I have a chance to check in the PB. Yes..I am addicted! Very very bad!

Monthly Internet Verizon payment ( DSL)-----$15

Black Chanel re-issue( bought from lurking so much in this forum)--$2,090

Friendships formed as a result-----PRICELESS

Vlad, don't feel guilty....you've help make the world a better place

belen said:
Monthly Internet Verizon payment ( DSL)-----$15

Black Chanel re-issue( bought from lurking so much in this forum)--$2,090

Friendships formed as a result-----PRICELESS

Vlad, don't feel guilty....you've help make the world a better place

:love: :love: :love: I 2nd that Vlad!!!!

i barely get any work done, its the first thing i check when I come in, and get sooo excited over the weekend cuz i wonder whats happened since then.. ( inet at home to slow)

My BF always knows ive been on when im in a super hyper mood cuz ive seen someones really nice showcase.. he always asks how is the crazy bag lady site ( hence we are the crazy bag ladies.. haha)

LOL! My husband and I cracked up when I told him about this blog- he can't believe that there are other women (and men) in this world as obsessed as I am!!! I am a total addict and loving every minute of it! Thanks Vlad and Megs!

I just admitted to my husband what I'm actually doing on the computer so late at night. For the longest time he always thought I was chatting w/ my online boyfriend (joking of course), so now it's been on ongoing joke betw us.

I love it here! It's my second home! :love:

I'm a stay at home mom of a 4 year old boy. I spend the last hour before my hubby gets home frantically picking up the house & finishing up my "chores". Then I bribe my son with candy so he doesn't tell Daddy that we spent the day looking at "Louis Vuittons" on Mommy's laptop. Then after the kiddo goes to bed...I have to spend an "hour" or so studying...on the computer.. right...studying..lol!!!!

So maybe it's not quite that bad (yet) but I admit to spending alot of time browsing here...