you know you're addicted to purseblog...when

shushopn said:
OMG, I don't even tell my husband that there is a purse blog b/c he would be totally disgusted w/ me and probably send me out to find a job :smile:
I have a job, and I usually check at work, or when hubby's not home. He would be disgusted too....:biggrin: He doesn't get it...

dee-dee said:
when you're out and you're obsessed with checking out other women's purses and comparing them to the ones in the Purseblog. I saw a woman recently with a Mizi Vienna, and I said to my friend, "Oh, that's the one that Star has"

She was like, who the hell is Star :weird:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I can't help following up with any threads that I have posted reply, going back to check the same thread countless times everyday, wondering what your ladies are gonna say about the topic, and there are tons of new threads every second!!

Some days I restricted myself from even visiting the forum, cuz I know I will stay there all day long once I open it:lol: often times I went to bed around 2:30am, and my hubby was already deep in sleep for two hours:wacko:

I know I am on the blog at least 4x a day at work and I always follow up on any threads I have posted on as well. You guys are so knowlegeable that some of the bags you talk about I've never even heard of. But I definitely find myself checking out other woman's bags and even looking up ones I never heard of. I am definitely ADDICTED!

dee-dee said:
when you're out and you're obsessed with checking out other women's purses and comparing them to the ones in the Purseblog. I saw a woman recently with a Mizi Vienna, and I said to my friend, "Oh, that's the one that Star has"

:lol: LOL! If I'm looking at a bag that I know a forum member has, I'll refer to the member as my "friend". I'll say, "Oh, my friend has this bag" so the SA helping me or whoever I'm with doesn't look at me strange if I were to use the screen names here :lol:

I told my husband about this place. He just said "Oh God!!! Great, now you guys can feed off of one another." Well, there are a lot worse vices in the world! He's addicted to his real estate blog so it doesn't bother him too much...

But yes, I'm addicted... I've been a member a little over 2 weeks now, I think... and I've made almost 200 posts. EGADS!

It's so great having people you can talk about purses with and they actually know what purse you're talking about!!!! YAY, PURSE FORUM!

dee-dee said:

LOL. I think we are so psyche about this place. I'm guilty too !! I come here every-single-day, its therapeutic.

DH sometimes asked from afar: 'watcha doin'?, i'll usually reply: 'the usual, obsessing ....' :lol: :lol: :lol:

I love this place soooo much.

totally addicted, I've had people make comments while i'm sitting in class checking the purse forum. And ofcourse my boyfriend always asks me about whats new in the purseforum. ha ha

Hi my name is Amanda and I am a purse forum addict. I first figured this out once I caught myself checking the site multipe times everyday, since I have access to the internet all the time at school and at home. Now, my bf has made a pact with me. We decided that I can blog only after 11 pm at night for one hour. He can only play his world of warcraft for one hour after 11 pm. So, I guess I am only going to be able to sneak on to the purse forum at school during my class breaks and late at night! LOL hopefully he doesn't see this!*shhhhh*