you know you're addicted to purse forum when...

1. the site goes down for maintenance for all of 10 minutes and you're just devastated....

I need help! :p
  2. Amen! I panicked a little! :sad:
  3. Oh my god that's what I was thinking...WHERE'S tPF?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?! (That's what I was thinking...:sweatdrop:)
  4. LOL! I'm the same way! You're in good company. :yes:
  5. when a 10min procrastination break turns into 2hrs
  6. haha me too, i sat there and stared at the little mouse running in the wheel and constantly hitting refresh

hahahah how sad am i! :smile:
  7. Amen to that!!

Or when you get online to do something else, and you "automatically" open another browser for TPF.....
  8. i did the same :sad:
  9. So did I. It's good to know I'm not alone.
  10. ROFL!:lol:
    I think we were all doing this: :sweatdrop:
  11. I did the same thing lol
  12. LOL so I am not the only one? :graucho:
  13. lol last night it happened and i went to bed, i was so frustrated. my friend there, miss Bess was like HEY I WAS LOOKIN AT PIX OMG. we hate that. we ***** on AOL together until it's back up, constantly checking for one another. hey, at least we gots a system LOL.

14. i totally do that.
  15. haha!!! :smile: i def start to sweat im like "ummm,,,, sooo what am i supposed to do with my time now,,," i cant possibly go to any other website,,

then i check the sales at Saks, and Neimans and eluxury and that takes o about 3 minutes and then i just IM Jess about how upset i am and sit here refreshing the little hampster until he stops running and my dear sweet TPF returns