You Know You're Addicted to Hermes When

when you walk into a store, see other ladies harmes bags and in your thoughts you can say..."Oh, Kou would love this :nuts: ...or that must be the one that (such and such) is waiting for!" :supacool:

koukanamiya said:
Oh here's another one:

- When you comtemplate buying TWO of the same bag so you can actually feel okay to USE one while keeping the other one as a back-up

Yeah, I seriously thought about doing this.

Kou, that's sssoooo me. I have one "fresh" one stored in my closet and I use the other one until it's going bad (though it never happens). I have two blue jean birkins in 30 cm. Two black birkins in 30 cm. I also have doubles in rouge h!! Can you believe it?! :wtf: :rolleyes:

twigz said:
Kou, that's sssoooo me. I have one "fresh" one stored in my closet and I use the other one until it's going bad (though it never happens). I have two blue jean birkins in 30 cm. Two black birkins in 30 cm. I also have doubles in rouge h!! Can you believe it?! :wtf: :rolleyes:

Somehow I can believe it!!:yes: OMG!! This is great! I'm NOT alone~~~:yahoo: I want to get doubles in everything so I can always have a backup. Actually, for my utmost favorite Hermes bag, I need to have triple of it so that I can have a back-up for the back-up:lol: Basically, I always want to have a set of bags that will forever be brand-new and pristine.

avandome said:
when you walk into a store, see other ladies harmes bags and in your thoughts you can say..."Oh, Kou would love this :nuts: ...or that must be the one that (such and such) is waiting for!" :supacool:

Now I'm so curious about this new pink! I wonder if it comes in ostrich:nuts:

twigz said:
....Oh well, I'm glad someone beats me: I thought it was bad enough to buy brown Birkins and Kellys in different leathers and sizes....:wtf: :lol: LOL!

I just found a lost call on my mobile and it was Hermès (I know their phone n° by heart of course!) I called back saying who I was, and the SA who answered said that my SA was with a customer and that she'll call me back as soon as she's finished.....Well, if you could hear my heart beat at this precise moment.....this is definately addiction!!!:wtf: WHAT could she want????? the wait is killing me......What if my Birkin has arrived and I still haven't received my new C/C (stolen, remember ?) OMG! OMG !:wtf: :wtf:

duna said:
I just found a lost call on my mobile and it was Hermès (I know their phone n° by heart of course!) I called back saying who I was, and the SA who answered said that my SA was with a customer and that she'll call me back as soon as she's finished.....Well, if you could hear my heart beat at this precise moment.....this is definately addiction!!!:wtf: WHAT could she want????? the wait is killing me......What if my Birkin has arrived and I still haven't received my new C/C (stolen, remember ?) OMG! OMG !:wtf: :wtf:

I'm sure your SA will make accomodations under such circumstances! good luck on the call, it may very very well be a Birkin!!!!:nuts: :yahoo:

Edit: To add onto this, I react the same way if I see a call coming from Hermes, I always wonder if it means they have something for me although in my case it has never been

Nothing D, she hasn't called back yet...and the store closes at 7 pm so I guess I'll have to wait till tomorrow morning....! Ahhhhh!! This is killing me...Have I already said that ??? I'll let you know tomorrow, OMG... Another sleepless night....!:wtf:

duna said:
Nothing D, she hasn't called back yet...and the store closes at 7 pm so I guess I'll have to wait till tomorrow morning....! Ahhhhh!! This is killing me...Have I already said that ??? I'll let you know tomorrow, OMG... Another sleepless night....!:wtf:

GO CALL AGAIN!! Seriously, like call NOW! :nuts:

Oh, D this happened to me once with my SA who promised to call back and then didn't and when I finally called I went right into his voice mail! NOTHING is so frustrating......well except buerocracy (just killed the spelling of that!) in Bella Italia!!!!!

D....waiting for my dual citizenship to come through and we're on year TWO!!!!!! It's the only thing worse than waiting for a Birkin!!!!!

I love this thread, I think I've done most everything that everyone has listed. I'm a true addict. I think the only thing that I probably wouldn't do is to have doubles of the same bag, because I would feel like with that money I can I another (different) one, or save it up for a croc. I'm so glad I found this board and all of you guys... group hug!

KOU, it's too late to call now, they're closed...and I don't want to sound too eager, if you now what I mean....!?!:supacool: I'll call mid morning tomorrow if she hasn't called before......Actually I've noticed that they usually call either as soon as they open in the morning, at lunch time or before closing time...that's probably when they have less people in the store....

D, yes I know burocracy here...!!!:throwup: My daughters applied TOGETHER for italian citizenship (they only had their British one) one of them got it after 1 year, and the other got it after 2 years..!!!!:nuts: My youngest son is still waiting, but he applied ONLY last January...!!! :lol: