You Know You're Addicted to Hermes When

when its your anniversary and told DH, want to celebrate 10th year in Paris and book the hotel close to the mothership!!! even though you've been to Paris multiple times... yay!!! the happiest place on earth :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: for me

Reactions: NOIRetMoi
when its your anniversary and told DH, want to celebrate 10th year in Paris and book the hotel close to the mothership!!! even though you've been to Paris multiple times... yay!!! the happiest place on earth :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: for me

Lol me too! I've been to the Maldives and Bora Bora but nothing gets my heart racing like a trip to Paris. [emoji16]

Made me laugh out loud cause I do that!

Ha ha... I also try to choose a hotel close to the store. [emoji15]

Also has anyone had sleepless night because you've had a missed call from your SA and then it's too late to ring back so you spend the night wondering what that phone call was about? [emoji85][emoji85][emoji85]

Lol me too! I've been to the Maldives and Bora Bora but nothing gets my heart racing like a trip to Paris. [emoji16]

Ha ha... I also try to choose a hotel close to the store. [emoji15]

Also has anyone had sleepless night because you've had a missed call from your SA and then it's too late to ring back so you spend the night wondering what that phone call was about? [emoji85][emoji85][emoji85]