You know you have a problem when...

You know you have a problem when you pick out vacation destinations based on what designers are accessible for shopping.
BUT
You know you DON'T have a problem when you finally brainwash your husband to buy you whatever bag you want and can convince him that it was HIS idea.

AFTER

Hey girls, I "stole" this "You know you have a problem when..." thread from the Balenciaga forum, the replies there really cracked me up, so I thought it'd be fun to start one here.

... it starts to rain and you're out without an umbrella, but all you can think about is how to protect your precious bag instead of keeping yourself dry.

... you reject the only empty table in a restaurant and would rather wait another 15 minutes because there isn't an extra seat for your bag.

... you worry about how to pay for your renovations or weding and realise that if you sold your entire bag collection, your financial worries would be over.

... you start identifying people by the bags they carry (ie. oh look, there goes black jumbo classic flap in the lift today).

... you start to buy ONLY black shoes or clothes just so they can match any coloured bags you may decide to buy.

Then when an outside table with a seat for your bag becomes available and the mist machines come on to cool patrons, you ask the server for a fresh linen napkin to cover your bag from the mist....while the mist turns your great stick straight hair blowout to a frizzy rat's nest!!!

Love this thread!!!:roflmfao:

AFTER

Then when an outside table with a seat for your bag becomes available and the mist machines come on to cool patrons, you ask the server for a fresh linen napkin to cover your bag from the mist....while the mist turns your great stick straight hair blowout to a frizzy rat's nest!!!

Love this thread!!!:roflmfao:

purrrfect:
This very same scenario happended to me when my DH and I went to Palm Springs last month!... hee heee..LOL:roflmfao::yes:

....you stop discussing your bag purchases with your friends...even those friends that you can share you deepest darkest secrets with...because they just CAN'T understand.

...you start planning 'secret missions' (and actually calling them missions) to buy new bags.

...you start planning 'secret missions' (and actually calling them missions) to buy new bags.[/quote]
:nuts:

Omg, You know you have a problem when you start to strategize (is that a word) how to purchase the bag, than sneak it in (hide any evidence) than pass it off as if always belonged to you and your DH never noticed. (this old bag? got it before we were married....had this since hs.....)

AND
YOU KNOW YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WHEN YOU ARE MORE EDUCATED ON THE PRODUCT THAN THE SA AND THEY SUSPECT YOU "WORK" FOR THE COMPANY:wlae:

~~~When you get a new bag, you rush home to take pics for this forum, cause you know a whole bunch of enablers are going to ohh and aww over your new bag~~~

....you stop discussing your bag purchases with your friends...even those friends that you can share you deepest darkest secrets with...because they just CAN'T understand.

...you start planning 'secret missions' (and actually calling them missions) to buy new bags.

LOL, you are so right...I guess I can't deny it anymore...this sounds a lot like me....can it be true????...Who me??? have a problem????...Until you wrote this I just thought of this behavior as normal...hehehehe. :nuts::P

:nuts:

Omg, You know you have a problem when you start to strategize (is that a word) how to purchase the bag, than sneak it in (hide any evidence) than pass it off as if always belonged to you and your DH never noticed. (this old bag? got it before we were married....had this since hs.....)

[/quote]

HAHAHA! :lol: I did the exact same thing! Worked for the first couple of times but after a while, it stopped working. DH started keeping track of my bags.

OMG this is the funniest thread ever. I can't stop laughing!

You order a new bag and it's due to be delivered you keep thinking how will I get it inside the house and hidden before DH/SO gets home.

You start itching for a new bag bad and raid your closet to figure out what shoes and bags you can sell to get funds for a new bag.

You search the purseforum 2-3 times a day for the bag you want and read all the threads related to the bag.

when you are sitting in a meeting at work and suddenly have a burst of happiness thinking about a new upcoming purchase..and start smiling, which alarms your co-workers.

when you are sitting in a meeting at work and suddenly have a burst of happiness thinking about a new upcoming purchase..and start smiling, which alarms your co-workers.

LOL I can defintiely relate to this - it happened to me the other day! :P

You know you have a problem when...
.... having just bought a bag of your dreams you immediately start planning to buy another one
.... you plan your outfits to match your bag