You know you are obsessed when.........

Haha... funny... I wonder if anyone actually buys it... although I do carry a small keychain flashlight after the blackout... that's an idea I can use it for... haha... :nuts:

i almost want to say i need one of those for when i purchase my Tano because they're quite large, but i think mini mag is the way i'm going to go... or coach keyfob flashlight...

either way, it's a SCARY good idea... cuz who else would need a flashlight for your purse but a crazy person??? lol :nuts:

some cheapo bag company makes one with a light in it- that automatically comes on when you open the magnetic snap- Rosetti, I think, whatever you get at cheapo places like Walmart....

You KNOW you're obsessed when..... you buy CLOTHES to match a BAG insteadof vice versa !!! hahahahaha

some cheapo bag company makes one with a light in it- that automatically comes on when you open the magnetic snap- Rosetti, I think, whatever you get at cheapo places like Walmart....

You KNOW you're obsessed when..... you buy CLOTHES to match a BAG insteadof vice versa !!! hahahahaha

I have seen them at Hehts or Kohls and it really is a good idea!

I didn't think the bags were not very attractive, but the light feature is awesome:yahoo:

solitaire_red.jpg

This is my light.
http://www.maglite.com/product.asp?psc=1AAACELL&pt=R

^^^^^ Yeah, but you still have to dig around in your handbag! :roflmfao: . Hilarious, so does this mean that bags are definately getting to big when you need a headlight attached to it that comes on when you open it?

Don't laugh-there are some very pricey leather bags that have the light inside in the leather. I thought it was a great idea when I first saw them. I can't remember the brand now...I'm old.:yes:

Don't laugh-there are some very pricey leather bags that have the light inside in the leather. I thought it was a great idea when I first saw them. I can't remember the brand now...I'm old.:yes:
Don't get me wrong I would love to have light inside my purse...the link on the first post has a light that clips on to the side of the purse, which I wouldn't do either but you can definitely clip it in the inside pocket... too bad the website is from UK.

I shall do my research, if I find anything I will let you know;)