You know you are a purse addict when...

1. your boyfriend won $1300 on a slot machine and all your friends' first reactions were - "oh he can buy you that purse now!" :roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao:
    hmmm, does that mean I talk about purses *way* too much?? :roflmfao:

share with us your sign(s) of purse addictions!

2. You know your a purse addict when:

Your children say, "Mommy buys bags and bags and bags and bags!"

Yikes!!!!

3. you know you are a purse addict when:

you have so many purses, that it gets overwhelming when trying to decide which to carry.

4. you know you are a purse addict when you spend a few hours on tpf everyday.

5. when you have more than enough you can wear but you still want to get more.

6. You know you are a purse addict when... you buy the same bag in 3 different colors!

7. You know your a purse addict when.....

You just bought a purse,

and you already want a new one!

8. You know your a purse addict when...

your DH asks for every occassion, which 'one' I want next

9. when my kids see me on the computer and say "what bag are you looking for now?" :p

10. When a bag sale feels like "free money"...until you realize the reason why you sold that bag is to pay for something else. Once, I sold a bag to pay my taxes.:angel:

11. You know you're a purse addict when your 17 year old SON proudly shows all his girlfriends your purse closet.

12. u know ure a purse addict when...u dream carrying the bag u want but havent bought yet!!

13. You sleep with your favorite bag at night!

14. it's on your mind 24/7 LOL

15. when you've infected an entire family with your obsession: my boyfriend's little brother (ok, not THAT little: 20, but still) regularly calls me to tell me which LVs he's seen and to ask whether they might have been authentic, my boyfriend is getting really good at authenticating items and my boyfriend's dad, who travels a lot, always takes pictures of the LVs he's seen for me (boutiques and people) :p