You know it's bad when..

1. This morning at about 5:00 my husband started talking in his sleep as he does sometimes, this morning he says Why do you want another $2000 purse. I woke up and said "what are you talking about?" and he goes your looking at another purse again it's $2000. He was totally asleep. You know it's bad when your DH is Dreaming about it.
  2. Aww.. that's so cute ! Isn't that Level 2 sleep ? At that point, since the inhibitions aren't a factor, you could ask anything and they will answer completely truthfully - I would have fully taken advantage of that ! :biggrin:
  3. Oh thats too funny! Thats true love!
  4. Poor guy:cry: I think if hes saying that in his sleep, it seriously time to take a bag buying break!:shame:
  5. OMG - I would never tell my husband that I spent $2000 on a purse! Luckily, he has no clue that these things cost so much, and I have my own career/money to buy such frivolities. But LOL at your story.
  6. hahaha that is too funny:roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao: your poor hubby is having nightmares :p
  7. dang.. he probably wants to say that to u for real but havent done so, so he does it in ur dreams.. u can bring it up if u r brave enough in normal conversations..
  8. Hahaha! That's hilarious. At least he seems to understand the purse addicition though.
  9. haha, thats so funny and cute! Darling Hubby indeed!!
  10. awwww soo cute!!
  11. Time to start hiding the price tags!
  12. :roflmfao: That's too funny! Poor guy!
  13. aww your giving your hubby shopping dreams
  14. hahaha that's so funny. totally hilarious. you're giving him handbag nightmares! rock on.
  15. Thats so Cute, my husband just shook his head today at my latest bag. Anybody know how to explain purse addiction to a Man. :cool: