You know....I used to be a slob....

....actually, K.......I do. It's a sweet thing to be able to actually find a tampon right away rather than having to turn the bag inside out on my desk and have one roll across the room in front of the entire staff!

That happened once. Now they're stored in a little case with a smiley girl print on the front.

:roflmfao: I need to organize my bag!!

I used to be somewhat of a slob too but now with my bagmate and the need to buy more small leather H accessories:graucho:, I'm finding myself more and more organised! I actually know where my pen is!

^^Same here...I got the Chameleon insert Hermesgroupie recommended and I really like it. I actually now *like* organizing my bags b/c it's so easy to do it. I did just order the Bagmate though to see how it compares. Never would have known about either had not both been posted on TPF.

I keep my LV and Hermes bags extremely neat and organized. However, my Longchamp Les Pliages tote which doubles as a nappy bag is a whole different story. It looks like a mini atomic bomb has exploded inside my bag. I'm forever digging to find my cell, rattle and goodness knows what (except a tampon. hehehe!)

Pre Hermes, I used to be able to find my stuff in my bag. Then with the JPG, everything disintegrated into chaos. Blame it on the lack of pockets and compartments.

My previous "everyday", most useful, bag was a Celine Boogie, which has a little side pocket and is divided into 3 compartments. Even the most disorganised person ie me could find stuff.

I lived with JPG induced chaos for a while but then had to start using organisers etc. The irony is I use an H bag but my organisers and sub-bags are horrendous - usually the nicer airline amenity kits being recyled!!

The classic Birkin is better but i'm starting to prefer the Kelly where the pocket on the inside front of the bag is divided into two. So keys and the mobile don't muddle together.

It's still not optimal though.